Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bouncyboxer
New Member!
Female 

28-10-2009, 03:15 PM

Help with Problem Dogs - Pulling etc

Hi Pet People!

I recently adopted a rather scatty boxer from a mate of mine as he was moving abroad and couldn’t afford to take him.... I have always loved Bruno so I jumped at the chance! Little did I know was how much of a nightmare he would be to walk!!!! Argh!

I was chatting to a few other friends of mine and they recommended that I try something called a K9 Bridle.... it really is amazing! I am not just saying that.... I was getting to the point where I was regretting taking him on thinking I would not manage.... I don’t know if anyone here knows what boxers are like? But my goodness!!! Lively doesn’t even cover it...

With this K9 Bridle on him, I swear he is like a different dog!!! He's like an angel!!!!!!! Regular little born again Christian! lol...

Just wanted to come on and recommend it really... To anyone who has fallen out of love with walking their dogs...

It stops him pulling and lunging and stops him being silly and growly at other dogs! i love it!!!!!!!! It really does alieviate your dog problems ...

So basically if you want to stop your dog from pulling on the lead, a friendly way to stop pulling then I would get one of these...

[link removed]

Happy walking people...xxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by bouncyboxer View Post
Hi Pet People!

I recently adopted a rather scatty boxer from a mate of mine as he was moving abroad and couldn’t afford to take him.... I have always loved Bruno so I jumped at the chance! Little did I know was how much of a nightmare he would be to walk!!!! Argh!

I was chatting to a few other friends of mine and they recommended that I try something called a K9 Bridle.... it really is amazing! I am not just saying that.... I was getting to the point where I was regretting taking him on thinking I would not manage.... I don’t know if anyone here knows what boxers are like? But my goodness!!! Lively doesn’t even cover it...

With this K9 Bridle on him, I swear he is like a different dog!!! He's like an angel!!!!!!! Regular little born again Christian! lol...

Just wanted to come on and recommend it really... To anyone who has fallen out of love with walking their dogs...

It stops him pulling and lunging and stops him being silly and growly at other dogs! i love it!!!!!!!! It really does alieviate your dog problems ...

So basically if you want to stop your dog from pulling on the lead, a friendly way to stop pulling then I would get one of these...
[mod edit/link removed]
Happy walking people...xxxx
ah the joy of boxers, I always see them as a cross between tigger on speed and a rubber ball on the end of a lead,
great breed of dog, so funny to be around,

just off for a peek at the linky now,
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2009, 03:36 PM
This looks very much like a dogmatic actually - mine were a life saver when I started walking the 2 boys together!
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-10-2009, 04:13 PM
I use a dogmatic for my 2. They are great