Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 05:40 AM

Good morning folks!

Morning all,

Friday at last, oh yes!

The predicted rain for yesterday never materialised, and it was a rather pleasant day. Makes you wonder what today has in store…….. hold on, let’s look out of the window

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
A little boy was afraid of the dark. One night his mother told him to go out to the back porch and bring her the broom.
The little boy turned to his mother and said, "Mama, I don't want to go out there. It's dark."
The mother smiled reassuringly at her son. "You don't have to be afraid of the dark," she explained. "Jesus is out there. He'll look after you and protect you."
The little boy looked at his mother real hard and asked, "Are you sure he's out there?"
"Yes, I'm sure. He is everywhere, and he is always ready to help you when you need him," she said.
The little boy thought about that for a minute and then went to the back door and cracked it a little. Peering out into the darkness, he called, "Jesus? If you're out there, would you please hand me the broom?"
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 05:44 AM
Morning all,
Looks like another lovely day except that my windows need cleaning.Mr Grumpy my FIL is still up what a surprise.
Have a good day folks

Jeanette
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 05:47 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, sooooooooo glad we have come to the end of the working week, i have a busy weekend this one as the DOH and i have a stall at a flyball comp in Rotherham for Nessr (think i'll pinch some ear plugs from work ), but if it raises some much needed funds, so be it, as rescue never ends and unfortunately Monday i am off to the pound to pick my next foster up, who will probably be a long termer as she is an abuse case

Anyway have a great Friday everybody and stay safe
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 05:54 AM
Morning all!

Wet and windy overnight here, which doesn't bode well for camping today!!

Will be spending the day packing up, ready for mid-afternoon when OH comes home and we can drive up to Ullswater! Wish us luck!

On another note, we visited Gill yesterday (Loki's Mum on here) to get the boys a bath, as they smelt very dodgy. I met the lovely Rio and Dandy and Lottie; and the boys were very well behaved considering they've never seen a blast-dryer before! Pictures to follow!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 06:00 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

another bright one here, which is lovely
I think I might just sit back and enjoy this one

have a great day everyone xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 06:01 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning all,
Looks like another lovely day except that my windows need cleaning.Mr Grumpy my FIL is still up what a surprise.
Have a good day folks

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, sooooooooo glad we have come to the end of the working week, i have a busy weekend this one as the DOH and i have a stall at a flyball comp in Rotherham for Nessr (think i'll pinch some ear plugs from work ), but if it raises some much needed funds, so be it, as rescue never ends and unfortunately Monday i am off to the pound to pick my next foster up, who will probably be a long termer as she is an abuse case

Anyway have a great Friday everybody and stay safe
Morning Liz

Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Morning all!

Wet and windy overnight here, which doesn't bode well for camping today!!

Will be spending the day packing up, ready for mid-afternoon when OH comes home and we can drive up to Ullswater! Wish us luck!

On another note, we visited Gill yesterday (Loki's Mum on here) to get the boys a bath, as they smelt very dodgy. I met the lovely Rio and Dandy and Lottie; and the boys were very well behaved considering they've never seen a blast-dryer before! Pictures to follow!
Morning Shelley
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 06:01 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

another bright one here, which is lovely
I think I might just sit back and enjoy this one

have a great day everyone xx
Morning Pat
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 06:02 AM

Well dry and bright here, so far... off to work soon, will be glad when its Sunday its been very busy this week!!
Hope you all have a lovely day and don't work too hard!!

Claire xxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 06:05 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Friday indeed Woo Hoo! Dry and bright here at the moment but rain expected. Have a good day everyone.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 06:11 AM
Morning all!!!!!!

Just to say thank you for all my lovely Birthday wishes yesterday...you lot are the tops

Bit miserable here today, dull , grey but it's early so it might brighten up. Nothing planned will play it all by ear today

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >