Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
paul blinkhorn
New Member!
Male 

06-08-2009, 08:00 PM

shows

Hi just wundering if anyone knows when these shows are soo i can take my chihuahua!!!please could someone reply back.Many Thanks.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2009, 08:08 PM
what shows ?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 12:50 PM
what kind of shows do you want to do? shows go all over the country so it just depends how far you want to travel and how much you want to spend? how old is your chi? x
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Hi,

Have you shown before? As already stated, it depends on what sort of shows you want to enter. There's everything from the fun dog shows where your dogs can get used to being in that sort of environment right up to the serious classes where dogs and owners are looking to progress further.

It's up to you to decide what shows to enter (or what classes at each show) and to make sure your dog si wel enough trained or behaved to be able to do as it's told or expected - not like my Zane who was at a fun dog show and saw my Mom at the other end of the field. He then chose, of his own accord, to go and say hello. Needless to say, he wasn't placed!

Laura xx