Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 05:43 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

Currently dry this morning, but the sky is threatening rain. It’s also chillier than it has been of late. Looks like the washing will have to dry indoors .

Have just been out with all three dogs (in relay). Roxy only managed a few yards, but Mya had a good run around and Lennon went on his usual “long” walk. There’s not a single soul about, and that’s just how I like it.

Baz is cooking – a real treat for me as he doesn’t very often - chicken curry. Yummy

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
They call it PMS because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 05:53 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Can't stop thinking about you and Roxy this weekend Vicki, so sending you some more (((hugs))).
Its looking quite bright here this morning at the moment, so I'm just wondering if I dare wash my sheets, think I may be pushing it.
Feeling lost here on my own with just the dogs at the moment and my daughter away, goodness knows what it will be like when she is at uni. I have lots to do really but can't get up the incentive to do it.
Have a good day everyone.
Love the gem.
collies4ever
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-07-2009, 05:57 AM
Good morning Vicki and everyone else
It's really nice outside here at the moment but it's forecast for heavy rain later. Little Shamrock woke me up crying at 6 wanting out, just as DH was getting ready for work.
Got nothing planned today, typical lazy Sunday but that could all change!

Have a great day all.
LoveMyGirl
New Member!
Female 

19-07-2009, 06:02 AM
Good Morning everybody

I don't have anything planned today, so will see how it goes!

Hope you are all having a nice Sunday roast!! xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 06:26 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Can't stop thinking about you and Roxy this weekend Vicki, so sending you some more (((hugs))).
Its looking quite bright here this morning at the moment, so I'm just wondering if I dare wash my sheets, think I may be pushing it.
Feeling lost here on my own with just the dogs at the moment and my daughter away, goodness knows what it will be like when she is at uni. I have lots to do really but can't get up the incentive to do it.
Have a good day everyone.
Love the gem.
Morning Bev *hugs* - I'm trying to be optomistic about Roxy at the moment..... x

Originally Posted by collies4ever View Post
Good morning Vicki and everyone else
It's really nice outside here at the moment but it's forecast for heavy rain later. Little Shamrock woke me up crying at 6 wanting out, just as DH was getting ready for work.
Got nothing planned today, typical lazy Sunday but that could all change!

Have a great day all.
Morning Tracy

Originally Posted by LoveMyGirl View Post
Good Morning everybody

I don't have anything planned today, so will see how it goes!

Hope you are all having a nice Sunday roast!! xx
Morning K - welcome to the morning post
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 06:39 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

I'm the only one up here! Paul is still in bed and Missy sneaked under the covers with him - bless her!
Finished painting the hallway, so today back to painting watercolours Nice relaxing day all round.

have a great day everyone x
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 07:09 AM
Morning Vicki,
Morning All,

Well my OH and I went to watch 'My sister's keeper' yesterday, oh my god did I cry!!!!!!

I'm doing Uni work today and hopefully shooting for it later or tomorrow evening with my OH so thats one project out of the way!!!

The Race for Life is taking place underneath my apartment today so Rachy and I will sit on the balcony watching, or I might pop down and take some pics lol (I would feel bad about not taking part, but my knee is still not strong enough for me to run or walk and distance!)

So have a nice Sunday everyone,
Lorna xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 07:15 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and sunny here this morning which is a godsend after all the rain. Cassie decided I'd had quite enough sleep this morning so I'm up before i'm awake. Just woke OH up as he was still snoring his head up. Nothing planned for today. All my jobs are done so today is all mine. Have a good Sunday all.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 07:24 AM
Morning all.
I`m up early for once as I`m taking Daisy to a HTM class. Getting there`s a bit of a trek - bus, train, taxi but hopefully we`ll have a nice time.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 07:29 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

I'm the only one up here! Paul is still in bed and Missy sneaked under the covers with him - bless her!
Finished painting the hallway, so today back to painting watercolours Nice relaxing day all round.

have a great day everyone x
Morning Pat

Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Morning Vicki,
Morning All,

Well my OH and I went to watch 'My sister's keeper' yesterday, oh my god did I cry!!!!!!

I'm doing Uni work today and hopefully shooting for it later or tomorrow evening with my OH so thats one project out of the way!!!

The Race for Life is taking place underneath my apartment today so Rachy and I will sit on the balcony watching, or I might pop down and take some pics lol (I would feel bad about not taking part, but my knee is still not strong enough for me to run or walk and distance!)

So have a nice Sunday everyone,
Lorna xx
Morning Lorna

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and sunny here this morning which is a godsend after all the rain. Cassie decided I'd had quite enough sleep this morning so I'm up before i'm awake. Just woke OH up as he was still snoring his head up. Nothing planned for today. All my jobs are done so today is all mine. Have a good Sunday all.
Morning J

Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Morning all.
I`m up early for once as I`m taking Daisy to a HTM class. Getting there`s a bit of a trek - bus, train, taxi but hopefully we`ll have a nice time.
Morning Claire
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >