Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2009, 05:16 AM

Good morning everyone!

Morning all,

It rained loads overnight and now it’s beautifully sunny. Hopefully, the sky is “empty” and I’ll manage to go out without needing a life jacket

Off out with Jackie this morning – we couldn’t decide where, so the decision will be made when I turn the key in the ignition. I have the power!

Have a great Saturday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
I have friends who swear they dream in colour; I say it's just a pigment of their imagination.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2009, 05:48 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxxx

Well it's still damp here after yesterday's down pour of a day, we did the Safari Park with over 100 kids in the rain.......Oh! such joy. Still they all enjoyed it even though we were all a tad soaked
When we got back I could hardly keep my eyes open, but managed a fish and chip supper before going to bed

Well Elaineb and Hubby are coming today with Ben and Poppy showing them some sights BRING YOUR WELLIES, Elaine

They are having a traditional Jamacian meal for afterwards, so hopefully they will enjoy thier stay with us whilst here.

Morning Sis, Daughter and Shane xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2009, 05:54 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good Morning Cuz xxxx

Well it's still damp here after yesterday's down pour of a day, we did the Safari Park with over 100 kids in the rain.......Oh! such joy. Still they all enjoyed it even though we were all a tad soaked
When we got back I could hardly keep my eyes open, but managed a fish and chip supper before going to bed

Well Elaineb and Hubby are coming today with Ben and Poppy showing them some sights BRING YOUR WELLIES, Elaine

They are having a traditional Jamacian meal for afterwards, so hopefully they will enjoy thier stay with us whilst here.

Morning Sis, Daughter and Shane xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph - traditional Jamaican - yummy!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2009, 06:15 AM
good moaning guys
mmm jamaican,had that for lunch yesterday.
loved the gem,off to work in a minute(again) tis sunny at mo but meant to bucket it down later
have a kareoke to go to, held at the surgery later,but my o/h has been leading up to backing out and not comming.......oh well s*d im,grumpy s**t.
have a great saturday all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2009, 06:24 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
good moaning guys
mmm jamaican,had that for lunch yesterday.
loved the gem,off to work in a minute(again) tis sunny at mo but meant to bucket it down later
have a kareoke to go to, held at the surgery later,but my o/h has been leading up to backing out and not comming.......oh well s*d im,grumpy s**t.
have a great saturday all.
Morning Layla - go on your own, hon
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2009, 06:29 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

We had the thunderstorm last night Vicki - and guess what? First time Missy actually barked at it like I've been asking her to do, instead of shaking like a leaf. I nearly ran out of cheese
Finishing at 1pm today and then I am on hols
And nothing planned for the afternoon or tomorrow.
Here's another one with all the power in her ignition key

have a great day everyone x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2009, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

We had the thunderstorm last night Vicki - and guess what? First time Missy actually barked at it like I've been asking her to do, instead of shaking like a leaf. I nearly ran out of cheese
Finishing at 1pm today and then I am on hols
And nothing planned for the afternoon or tomorrow.
Here's another one with all the power in her ignition key

have a great day everyone x
Morning Pat - just the six weeks off, is it?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2009, 06:51 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Still flaming raining here! At least it's only drizzle, unlike the monsoon we had yesterday. The lake has flooded the park so we'll have to head to the bridleway this morning. Shame as there's a big march in Redcar today over the Corus Steel Plant closing down. Hope they get a good turnout. No plans today at all, just chilling. Have a good Saturday all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2009, 06:55 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Still flaming raining here! At least it's only drizzle, unlike the monsoon we had yesterday. The lake has flooded the park so we'll have to head to the bridleway this morning. Shame as there's a big march in Redcar today over the Corus Steel Plant closing down. Hope they get a good turnout. No plans today at all, just chilling. Have a good Saturday all
Morning J
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-07-2009, 07:17 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Terrible rain yesterday and really windy through the night still really windy.

Hope it eases up and stays dry the lad up the road who is a Friend of Michaels getting married today so Michael off to the the wedding later.

We are off out with some Friends to Audley End House.

Enjoy your day out Vicki. Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >