Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2009, 01:45 PM

Oh my what a morning.

Started off with a big misunderstanding between Gorden and me sorted now I think.

My tyre went flat yesterday and Michael said he would change it and put the spare on for me it has one of those temporary spares, he did all this and off we went to the tyre place. Have you got the locking wheel nut thingy yes hold on , guess what ? Not there aaarrrggghhh. !!!!
Must be in my pocket at home so off we go guess what ? not there not in my coat pocket or Michaels so where is it ?

I look and say oh it still on the wheel so off we go again and arrive and tell them thats where it is. Guess what ? It isn't so off home we come again and look again in the car in the parking bay it was nowhere to be found.

I said to Michael we will use plan B. I will buy the new tyre put it in the boot and look for a replacement device on the internet. So we leave get to the corner of the road and guess what is lying in the road my device for the locking wheel nuts.

Done my shopping and we are now home and had a nice cuppa and a cream cake. Going to do my housework brush Ollie then have a nice glass of red. Mark, Tracey and the Children are round later for a Birthday tea for Gorden for yesterday. me I am exhausted.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Oh dear!! Never mind its not how you start its how you finish!!! Have a couple of glasses of wine, forget the housework and have a lovely evening
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Sounds like you will be finishing well!
Have a good evening.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 02:20 PM
I agree, what's been has gone. Have a lovely evening x
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 02:24 PM
At least you did get it sorted in the end!

I'm sure you'll pick up again once you've had the glass of wine
Hope the rest of your day goes well - enjoy having the family round for tea
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Oh blimey, what a day..all that to-ing and fro-ing must have been a nightmare..as the others have said, a nice relaxing evening with a glass or two is just what is needed xxx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 06:46 PM
What a day, always the same once something goes wrong, it then goes horribly wrong hope you're all nice and settled and relaxed by now!