Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 01:38 PM

Oh bless (you)!

Men! Aren't they adorable.

I'm feeling very sorry for myself today, curled up on the sofa with really bad hayfever (itchy, runny, blocked, aches, shivers etc).

My husband has just come back from the shops with a gift to cheer me up.............some flowers!!!

Bless ;o) Achoooo!!!
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

13-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Aaaawww Bless him babe x x x x
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 02:52 PM
LOL oh bless! At least he is trying to help... albeit slightly misguided lol. Pidge i recommend you speak to your doctor to see if the nasal spray 'Nasonex' would be suitable for you. I suffer sooooooo bad with sneezing, runny, blocked nose etc and this has pretty much cured me of it!! It wont be much use for the eyes i dont think but it could give you some relief from the other bits? xxxx
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 02:55 PM
awww (((hugs)))

iget it very mild.... i step outside or out the car n it hits me!! cant walk accross fields without feeling abit funny

flowers though... men eh! thought that counts
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 03:27 PM
A man that does the right thing..... hold on to that one, Em
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Arrrrh, bless - 10 out of 10 for trying, eh They try so hard but rarely get it right - the sweeties

I use Beconase (twice and day) and take Piriton morning and night and mine is bearable.

Whenever my OH buys me flowers I always say "Thanks, shame I can't eat them." He's finally, after eighteen (almost - in September) years of marriage, he now buys choccies! Better late than never that he cottoned on
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Kristina View Post
LOL oh bless! At least he is trying to help... albeit slightly misguided lol. Pidge i recommend you speak to your doctor to see if the nasal spray 'Nasonex' would be suitable for you. I suffer sooooooo bad with sneezing, runny, blocked nose etc and this has pretty much cured me of it!! It wont be much use for the eyes i dont think but it could give you some relief from the other bits? xxxx
Thanks for reminding me of the name. I remember you mentioning it but forgot what it was called. Will make an appointment Monday and see how it goes. I'll let you know ;o)

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
A man that does the right thing..... hold on to that one, Em
Thanks Vickster, he is the best ever!! I loves him to mices x

Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Arrrrh, bless - 10 out of 10 for trying, eh They try so hard but rarely get it right - the sweeties

I use Beconase (twice and day) and take Piriton morning and night and mine is bearable.

Whenever my OH buys me flowers I always say "Thanks, shame I can't eat them." He's finally, after eighteen (almost - in September) years of marriage, he now buys choccies! Better late than never that he cottoned on
I take Piriton once a day but beconase makes me sneeze my head off all day. I really hate hayfever and this year is defo worst yet!! I'm scared to go outside but have just decided now that I'm not letting me miss out on walkies with my little chaps so am going to wear a surgical mask and join Neil for a Woody walk to the park (hopefully less trees there ;o)