Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Diamond
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-06-2009, 09:43 AM

Loki - had the works

Hi All,

Forgive me, its been a while since I visited the site... but life has been hectic the last six months.

We have been back and forth to the vets with Loki's reoccuring vomiting. Yesterday Loki was admitted for the day for more tests.

He endured blood tests to rule out Addisons, Pancreatic Disease and the normal renals.... These came back normal, so onto the x-rays... clear as I expected they would be, as he isn't the kind of dog to eat things he shouldn't. Onto the endoscope... which didn't reveal anything either, but whilst in there they nipped some stomach lining so we await the results due back 7-10 days.

He was in quite a miserable state after the anethestic yesterday but a nice to see him a bit brighter today.

Just wanted to share... and interested to hear from anyone with similar problems/experiences.

Nikki
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Oh bless him having to endure all that and with nothing conclusive to report.

Glad he is over it all and looking a little brighter. Fingers crossed nothing to sinister shows up on the final tests.

I have never experienced anything like this just wanted to send on lots of positive vibes xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Bless him, positive vibes being sent to him xxxxxx
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Hope his results come back clear too, sounds like hes been through the mill...glad hes a lot better today xx
Diamond
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Thanks for your support... yes hoping something will reveal itself so that we can get on a cure it And thank goodness he is insured... so far have spent nearly £700 which is a lot considering we don't know whats wrong.