Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 11:12 AM

James Wellbeloved - PAH

I just got an email from PAH.
For approx next 24hr it's buy one get one free when you order JWB on the PAH website. Orders over £60 also get £5 off.

I raw feed, so the offer is no use to me, but thought I'd pass on the info for those that do use it.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
I just got an email from PAH.
For approx next 24hr it's buy one get one free when you order JWB on the PAH website. Orders over £60 also get £5 off.

I raw feed, so the offer is no use to me, but thought I'd pass on the info for those that do use it.
Thanks for that. I get through loads of the stuff. I'll get straight on there now. THANKS AGAIN. You probably just saved me a load of money
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 12:11 PM
You are welcome. It's probably only certain bags that are in the offer, I seen they also mentioned some buy one get another half price for some JWB as well. Their website will have all the details I'm sure.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Just to let you know, you are a STAR!!!!! You just saved me £105!!!!

I buy the JWB wet food pouches. They were on the Buy 1 get 1 free offer. So I ordered £200 worth and the checkout price was £95 (with my £5 off for ordering over £60 worth). Free Delivery chucked in!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Hi,

I use JBW complete/dry food occasionally with my dogs (assuming I run out of raw) and am disgusted at the price. well i was until I found Batleys - a big wholesale warehouse in Coventry. Now I pay £23.24 for 15Kg.

Actually, with the variety of dog foods they can supply I did actually think of setting myself up in business to seel ONLY dog and cat food. I could undercut PAH by a longshot and still earn enough to pay my mortgage. It's terrible how much they charge for dog food.

Laura xx
Miranda53
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I buy the JWB wet food pouches. They were on the Buy 1 get 1 free offer.
Wow, I didn't know PAH did the wet pouches now; I thought they only did JWB dry. I got the e-mail this morning and ignored it - now I've missed the boat (the adult lamb and rice is sold out).

Oh well, live and learn...
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 03:14 PM

I buy the JWB wet food pouches. They were on the Buy 1 get 1 free offer. So I ordered £200 worth and the checkout price was £95 (with my £5 off for ordering over £60 worth). Free Delivery chucked in!

That's some saving! I'm delighted to have been of help. I was in two minds over wether to post it or not to begin with.

Miranda, I could be wrong, but just check out the PAH website to see if the offer is still going, I thought it ran till 12 noon tomorrow.
EDIT: I just re-read your post and understand now why you "missed the boat". Silly me!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 03:59 PM

Wow, that is some saving, well done Evie

Just out of curiousity CC - do you know what the shelf life of the pouches - I would've thought with them saying they are all natural ingredients that it wouldn't be that long?

I only started thinking about this recently after some advice from a guy at Skinners - he reminded me that because they don't contain artificial preservatives, the shelf-life of their kibble isn't that long and that I shouldn't order too much at once (they don't sell direct so wasn't buying it from him).
nellie_dean
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Here's the full details of what's on offer - but it's only online at Pets at Home website and finishes at midday on Tuesday 28th

James Wellbeloved - Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Cat food 2kg
Dog food 1.5kg and 2kg
Dog treats
Dog pouches

James Wellbeloved - Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price
Dog food 7.5kg, 10kg and 15kg
Cat food 5kg and 10kg

To receive the discount add 2 James Wellbeloved cat or 2 James Wellbeloved dog products to your basket where the promotional message is displayed.
Offers apply to matching deal and animal type only, e.g. Buy one James Wellbeloved Dog 2kg and get the second James Wellbeloved Dog 2kg free, or buy one James Wellbeloved Cat 10kg and get the second James Wellbeloved Cat 10kg half price.
Where items of varying value from a deal are included in your basket, the discount will be awarded against the lowest priced item(s).
Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price offer is limited to 1 redemption per order.
Your basket will be automatically adjusted to reflect the discount at the checkout stage.
If you remove any of the promotion items from your basket the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will be removed from your order.
All offers subject to availability.
Offer is available exclusively online for 1 Day Only, and cannot be redeemed in Pets at Home stores.
Offer is available on orders placed after 12pm on the 27/04/09 and before 12pm on the 28/04/09.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Wow, that is some saving, well done Evie

Just out of curiousity CC - do you know what the shelf life of the pouches - I would've thought with them saying they are all natural ingredients that it wouldn't be that long?

I only started thinking about this recently after some advice from a guy at Skinners - he reminded me that because they don't contain artificial preservatives, the shelf-life of their kibble isn't that long and that I shouldn't order too much at once (they don't sell direct so wasn't buying it from him).

Hi Hali,

Just to let you know that my delivery arrived yesterday. The best before date is some time in 2011, so plenty of time. All that food is only about three months supply for my greedy little monsters!

I didn't bother with the dry food, as this is a pretty reasonable price anyway and the offer was buy one get one half price, so I left it. However, on the bag that I have in (recently bought from the PAH store, the BBD is September 09, so not that much date on the dry food if someone was to order massive amounts)