Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 03:18 PM

old dog-young dog

had some company today, they have a husky dog starts with a U cant even pronounce it let alone spell it lol.
anyway we met in the car park and walked onto the field. let ben off the lead and then they started playing, badger (the pup hes 5 months old) he went for bens back end. but after ben had told him to leave it, badger settled down. they had a lovely game. chases me games. a few times badger had a snap off ben, but then badger just went into a down stay and looked up at be, he gave him respect.
ben was really good. let the pup into the garden and even let him play with his toys. but then badger wanted to go in our front room. ben wasnt happy about that. so separated them. ben sat in the kitchen and badger was put on his lead.
but was a good outcome.i think.
ben will be staying with our friends for a couple of days while we go away.
so next time its more walkies, and eventually we end up with ben at badgers house.
bens an ole grumble bucket whos set in his ways so change is going to be slow,
but i did manage to get some pics. so ill post them as soon as i upload them.
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Cool glad it went well.

Was it the Utonigan (I know I've probs spelt it wrong, but pretty sure it's not toooooooooooo far away) dog? (this is where I'm happy to have a shep, nice and easy to spell/pronounce hehe)
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
Cool glad it went well.

Was it the Utonigan (I know I've probs spelt it wrong, but pretty sure it's not toooooooooooo far away) dog? (this is where I'm happy to have a shep, nice and easy to spell/pronounce hehe)
yep thats the one lol
hes lovely dog but nervous when he first meets a stranger.