View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2011, 01:16 AM

Aviary, Surrey (5' x 6' standalone, larger if built alongside a wall/structure)

No longer need this aviary. On it's own it is 5' x 6' (and about 6' 6" high) but I have built it alongside a summerhouse to make a 5' x 11' area by adding a fence panel and some extra mesh. Happy to include these as the same price if you wish to build it at the larger size. Paving slabs are included but note they are larger than the typical 45cm square slabs and are quite heavy.

The aviary was dismantled for moving and unfortunately some of the corners split when screws were removed or replaced. I have managed to join everything back together OK though so it is structurally sound (curious ferrets couldn't escape despite 24/7 access) and I used stronger staples on the mesh so that bit should be more secure.
Aviary was secondhand to me but not very old so in good condition.

Standalone

Against a structure (contents not included)

Offers of around £60 please - the panels alone go for over a tenner secondhand so I think it's a good deal. Buyer to collect from near Junction 13 of M25, will need a large car or van.