Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Good day folks,
June - Hope Lona benefits from the Chiropractor and is quickly better and back to herself. There is no fun in funerals, older I get the more I seem to attend. Always seems to be the good ones!
Griff - Glad you are on the mend - just make sure you don't end up looking like an old welsh dresser with that sun tan stuff (mahogany) - I believe it's called the David Dickenson look! lol !
Hope that Moyra is OK, as she seems to have gone missing on us, can't have that at all, don't like it when our best members go AWOL. If you're not so good Moyra, do get well soon.
Eileen -No wonder poor little Lacey looked glum when you dumped her at the groomers, what you consider pampering - she probably hates! All that primping and preening and being covered in suds - it ain't natural! So saying Scout is booked in with the batty old dears down the village for a trim on Wednesday - now there's a dog who I know hates it, as soon as we get near their place she goes into a terminal sulk. Last time when they had finished, they had to put her ina crate to stop her escaping as the little witch can jump about 6 times her own height and was making a bid for freedom. Wouldn't mind but they are real dog lovers and spoil her with heaps of home-made treats etc, but she still hates it!
Lynn - Can sympathise with having Washer trouble - have had it myself in the past. Always find it best to sack them if they don't work hard enough and get a new one. lol.
See you all later, bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-04-2015, 02:09 PM
Took me a while to complete that last post - so obviously I cross posted with everybody. Glad Lona is better, Griff is tanned up (legs only) and poor little princess Lacey is back home in a strop! Mind you, I'd pull my face if some unkind Hobbit put a bow like that in my hair.
Bye again.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Gordon, reckon your beard would look mint with a cute little bow Lol. Poor old scout having to go for a hair cut, my 2 are very lucky that they are short coated else i would resort to the clippers myself Lol, nobody would cope trying to handle Kota Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Groomer is far from a hobbit LG never seen a taller woman in my life Princess Lacey is happily snoring her head off.Going to have to lift her though,time for the school run.She'll forgive me around 6pm,the huffing never lasts
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-04-2015, 02:45 PM
Griff - Thanks for the fashion tip!!!!!!!
Eileen - Perhaps she used to be a Giraffe Groomer, then went into the dog business when the Giraffe trade dried up.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Lol, Gordon...i am now utterly convinced that you live in a loony asylum on the moors Lol Giraffe groomers!!!!
Lacey, i am sat her with my vibrapower belt on jiggling away my slightly small spare tyre...still no vibraplate, they said 10 working days but i forget when that was now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2015, 02:51 PM
I was just a bit weepy at the funeral till Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Eva Cassidy was played and it set everybody off, even the men were sniffing I shall so miss him, a lot of people from training showed up, a good turnout for him. Lona happy as a happy thing, went straight to the door to go out and took a bone with her. Poor Lacey, not impressed is she
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Good afternoon

Poor Lacey she is not impressed one bit She does look pretty though.

Pleased Lona isa now ok and that the funeral went ok.

Good that you are vibrating GRiff so you must be feeling better

at Gordon

Late on parade today as had to call the paramedics for Barry this morning. He is now in hospital undergoing various tests plus waiting for a scan. They are positive he has gall stones and one is blocking his bile duct as he is a little yellow and his pancreas is a little inflamed. Said he doesn't want an operation but I told him they will do what they have to to make him better and don't argue. Will let you know when I have more news.

Hope you all have a good afternoon and evening.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Awww Sue, hope he is o.k
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Aw Sue, poor Barry. I know his jokes are bad, but he doesn't deserve this, hope he doesn't tell his surgeon them though, because who knows what will happen. its non stop isn't it, if it isn't one thing its another. Lots of hugs
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >