Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2014, 07:53 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread Saturday

I hope I am not duplicating.

Good Morning all,

Lynn, cannot get poor Gill out of my mind, she has been so brave and so have you too. It must be very difficult for you both. They say that closest relatives are hit the hardest because the sufferer actually comes to terms with it easier. Not sure about that but know you are both suffering terribly. Glad you found your mum OK.

Amber is nagging me to go out so I guess I better get my boots on and go.

Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm, God bless all.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2014, 08:07 AM
Morning Moyra and everyone

Yes, me too Moyra, I saw your update about Gill last night Lynn, and I'm so very sorry she is now in this awful place with her treatment. Must be even harder for you to stay strong and positive for her. She's been so brave, been through so very much, I hope and pray they can keep her pain free and keep it at bay somehow.xxx

Dave home for the week-end, lots to discuss about this sale.

It's Zena's 6th birthday today, so I'm going to dig out a nice pic of her and send it to my breeder to wish her sister a happy 6th birthday too. She will get spoilt rotten today of course and an extra long walk this morning, but we'll have to dodge the rain by the looks.

Have a great week-end everyone, I haven't been keeping up yesterday, had lots going on, but Ihope everyone is alright.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2014, 08:15 AM
Morning all.
Lynn, I too am very sorry to hear what you and Gill are going through. It doesn't help to say we are all thinking of you but we are and praying that she is comfortable. Stay strong.
Moyra, if your weather is like ours you had better dress up warm and dry to take Amber out.
Helena, I can't believe that Zena ia 6. I still remember that fluffy little puppy, playing with Georgie boy. Enjoy the day.
Well as I say the weather is atrocious today. So wet and windy, still I don't have to go anywhere, so I will batten down the hatches
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Happy Birthday to Zena for today. She is a big girl now but still plays with you as a puppy Helena. Are we to have any birthday photos?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2014, 08:48 AM
Morning Moyra, Helena and Nippy Jen.
Chilly here but dry for now.
Happy birthday to beautiful Zena 6 already where does the time go ?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Morning all. Sorry to hear about Gill, Lynn. Sending positive thoughts for you both. Feeling a bit better this morning. Have to, can't let Sara do it all on her own. I think I just pulled a muscle carrying the shopping from the door to the kitchen. Tesco delivery drivers won't take their shoes off to carry to the kitchen and as I have new carpet well, you can guess. Might have to get a plastic runner that I can roll up after they deliver next time. Or be Mrs Bucket.
Happy birthday Zena.
Anyway have a good day today peeps and will pop in after classes.
Take care all.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Morning all
I was planning on taking Rosie out then sitting doing nothing till dinner time as I'm helping at a leukaemia fundraiser in memory of my friend but now I need to take our tv back as it's popped hubby was going to do it but I need to go as it's been payed for on my card!! Can't believe it had our old tv's for years now 2 gone in a matter of weeks!
My mum taking me as ( her words not mine) soon as Buddy has been to the hairdressers - Buddy is her gorgeous but bouncy springer

Happy 6th Birthday Zena
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Morning

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZENA, GORGEOUS GIRL XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lynn - Thinking of you and Gill. I'm so sorry. x

We were up early for swimming lessons. Both did really well today and had two breakfasts!

Loki had a late walk and some idiots chose that time to let off fireworks. He jumped a bit but was fine.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2014, 10:53 AM
Morning all...

Thinking of you and Gill, Lynn xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZENA!!!! where did those six years go???

Have a great weekend folks, I may be a little AWOL next week eversuffering husband is on holiday and will be home tonight after all I hope to be able to nip in for a read, cos I have no doubt he will be asleep by nine... xxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Good Morning all
happy birthday to zena
Moyra, hope you are now safely returned from your walk
Nippy, very wise to stay in
Morning Lynn
Brenda, what about a little fold down trolley thing, it will be clean as long as you keep it in your house, just pop the bags of shopping in and wheel to where you need it
Mandy.... what tv did you buy, we need a new one as our 3d thing has a weird bright spot in the corner again...pc world repaired it last time as it was in warranty but it is now out ans by the time we have paid for the repair might as well as get a new tv, not bothering with 3d this time as there aren't too many films that come out in 3d
Lucky star, glad the swimming went well and brilliant that Loki didn't seem too bad with the fireworks
i don't think i will go out today...unless the cheque from petplan arrives, just want to stay in my PJ's all day but i will be told off if i do so best go off and get dressed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >