View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Evening all, I thought I'd just pop in and inject a bit of chicken in to the thread. Just because I can

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Hey JENNY,geez missing kidney beans Hope your chilli turns out ok Take away for us tonight,Hubby and eldest are on their way home,she was partying in Dub last night,so hitching a lift home with her dad
Hope all poorlies are on the mend and everyone is having a good day Its FRIDAY
Later xxxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Hi JEN
She is gorgeous looks right at home
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Evening all, I thought I'd just pop in and inject a bit of chicken in to the thread. Just because I can

Just what I needed! Definitely not enough chicken injections in this thread! And it's such a cool chicken. It should have it's own TV show!

Hmmm and I see you keep revealing bits of that rug I think would look good in my room and in one of your pics today I am sure it looked as if you have TWO of those rugs?

*you've obviously got my one as well!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Thanks Eileen I think she's too at home!

Have another pic Pat

I do have two of that rug because I used to divide my living room with the sofas back to back and I had a rug in front of each. I am very possessive of my rugs. Less so now that visiting dogs have weed on them a couple of times
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Well I do hope Bev doesn't get so wrapped up in kittycat that she doesn't have time to post on here (and put more pics up too).

Just DYING to know how Lynn is as well.

Yes Jenny over the years I've made some splendid 'gaffes' that keep my kids armed with anecdotes to make people laugh at their mum!

You've lost your kidney beans and I've found something I didn't have before today! I was hanging out the laundry and there's this sort of pincy poncy linen napkin with an embroidered flower on it. Definitely not MINE and definitely not ME either? How odd is that? Unless my cleaner uses very posh dusters and she left it behind in the laundry bin!

Hope the chilli was OK sans the kidney beans - but I love kidney beans. I haven't actually felt hungry at all today? Mind you from what the scales tell me that won't be such a bad thing! I was wondering if it was coz I am taking the Tramadol? I forced a couple of slices of Parma Ham down a little while ago. That'll do for now - hope I don't wake up starving in the middle of the night (that sometimes happens!)

Hello Lacey! Wot no updates about your renovations and excavations and all that? Come on I am a tad bored and resisting doing any 'work' work!

*I reckon that chicken ate the kidney beans! I lurve that chicken!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Thanks Eileen I think she's too at home!

Have another pic Pat

I do have two of that rug because I used to divide my living room with the sofas back to back and I had a rug in front of each. I am very possessive of my rugs. Less so now that visiting dogs have weed on them a couple of times
Cluck cluck my little chickadee! Sod the rug I want the chicken now! You do have the knack of knowing how to stop me hankering after your possessions. I expect you'll be telling me next that all the visiting dogs p*ssed on the chicken as well
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:14 PM
TANG,been very busy today Not in my house though,in mum's,was painting her bedroom.When dad died 4 years old she moved out of her room into the box room...single bed Talked her into moving back in and promised I'd do it up for her...so hopefully tonight she'll be sleeping in a double bed!! Lovely big bedroom.Its hard for her I know but enough is enough,I told her and she actually listened
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
TANG,been very busy today Not in my house though,in mum's,was painting her bedroom.When dad died 4 years old she moved out of her room into the box room...single bed Talked her into moving back in and promised I'd do it up for her...so hopefully tonight she'll be sleeping in a double bed!! Lovely big bedroom.Its hard for her I know but enough is enough,I told her and she actually listened
What a great daughter you are Lacey. I used to do all my mum's decorating, carpet laying and odd jobs too as she lived very near me for many years.

My living room needs painting ... so if you run right of of stuff to do to keep you out of trouble?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:20 PM

Not a great pic,focus wise This is my eldest Sarah,heading out last night
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »