Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
From what he's said he does have some sort of problem with social/emtional situations due to his severe dyslexia. So I think that's what that was about.

I totally agree CC Noireen and Isaac deserve each other. I totally believe in karma
Yeah, at least while they are together, they won't be making anyone else unhappy (well apart from Siavash who seems besotted with her - bless him - I'm sure he'll see the error of his feelings once he's out the house though).
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 03:12 PM
How Siavash has handled this has been really surprising. Do you remember when he went in he was this ultra 'cool dude' with all his fancy clothes.

Now he's like a little lost puppy. Aw bless him. I'd cheer him up (if I was single ). My friend's husband is Iranian and I think he's pretty good looking too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
It's the "aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"s that bother me Nippy. They kind of make him sound a bit seedy, ewwwwww.

Still, he is a character. Wouldn't be fun to watch a bunch of perfectly respectable, great looking, masculine men (errr, yeah it would actually )
He probably is a nice guy though Nippy. I don't think there are any sides to him. He seems to be a good guy
yeh well we can't have everything in life
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 03:50 PM
aww poor Siavash i felt so awkward for him and Noirin just totally ignored him when issac came in and was strutting about.
Hey has anyone noticed how short the last part of the show is when its on till 11:10pm, it goes adverts then like 1 minute of the show then finished what is the point of the extra 1 or 2 minutes
carleyaves
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-07-2009, 04:00 PM
didn't Noiriin say she hated Marcus as he was so demanding and overpowering/ controlling..... now isn't her ex/boyfriend extremely overpowering. he even seemed to "speak" for her as though she had no voice.... hopefully she will go.

thought Freddie's reaction to whole incident hilarious.... i mean it was as though he had gone demented!!

so who is gonna be evicted?????
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 04:02 PM
I hope Noirin gets a grilling from Davina tonight. I think she will be coming out to a LOUD chorus of boo's...
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by carleyaves View Post
didn't Noiriin say she hated Marcus as he was so demanding and overpowering/ controlling..... now isn't her ex/boyfriend extremely overpowering. he even seemed to "speak" for her as though she had no voice.... hopefully she will go.

thought Freddie's reaction to whole incident hilarious.... i mean it was as though he had gone demented!!

so who is gonna be evicted?????
Noirin, no question. She really is a rotten piece of work.
carleyaves
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
I hope Noirin gets a grilling from Davina tonight. I think she will be coming out to a LOUD chorus of boo's...
i would love to watch her squirm!!!!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Noirin, no question. She really is a rotten piece of work.

Ditto ............ I hope Issaz goes with her - he's a prat!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 06:17 PM
If Noirin doesn't go it will be a complete fix.
Page 21 of 31 « First < 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »