Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Did you see the part when Isaac says 'Now the daddy's back...'

So funny! Noireen is totally under the thumb now! What a silly woman.
Yeah, who does he think he is? "the daddy" for gods sake. Just shows what an idiot Noirin is. Any woman worth anything would ask who he thought he was talking in such a dominant way. Must say though, they deserve each other
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 01:06 PM
I really felt sorry for Siavash, poor lad is so smitten with Noireen & was completely gutted that Isaac was there. Not that he got any support like, lads just don't sympathize with each other like girls huh?

I completely agree - I don't like Isaac either and he does come across as an arrogant & very domineering character. He has trouble written all over him.

Who the hell talks that way "Daddy's back" I don't know whether to say Grrrrr or Ewww!! One thing for sure, Isaac & Noireen are well suited aren't they? They are as unlikeable as each other!!

Did you see Marcus' face last night? He was completely revelling in the fact Isaac was there. He was so loving it!!

One thing for sure, it certainly is going to be more interesting now
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 01:08 PM
LOL Labradork - posting that pic, now that's just cruel!!!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
I think Bea's great!!!! She made Noirin squirm in front of Isaac and he was so uncomfortable. I think Bea is clever. Makes interesting viewing. I just hope that Noirin gets voted out and then Isaac will be in there with Sophie (unless of course he's so loved up he walks with Noirin).

Looking forward to eviction night Noirin out!!! Noirin out!!!
Hear, hear

I think Bea is clever too, but not as nice as I thought she was initially. She's got quite a manipulative side huh? Did you see her half-jokingly saying to Siavash that she'd make a better girlfriend than Noireen and to give her the boot? She was so only half joking!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Hear, hear

I think Bea is clever too, but not as nice as I thought she was initially. She's got quite a manipulative side huh? Did you see her half-jokingly saying to Siavash that she'd make a better girlfriend than Noireen and to give her the boot? She was so only half joking!
Oh yeah, definitely manipulative but I think the house has been missing a "brain." It will be interesting to see how the others react to someone who says it how it is! I like that in a person.

I don't understand her fancying Siavash at all. He really doesn't rock my boat - ewwwwww - far too feminine - but he's a nice guy so maybe she sees the inside and likes that which is to her credit, I suppose
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
I really felt sorry for Siavash, poor lad is so smitten with Noireen & was completely gutted that Isaac was there. Not that he got any support like, lads just don't sympathize with each other like girls huh?

I completely agree - I don't like Isaac either and he does come across as an arrogant & very domineering character. He has trouble written all over him.
Who the hell talks that way "Daddy's back" I don't know whether to say Grrrrr or Ewww!! One thing for sure, Isaac & Noireen are well suited aren't they? They are as unlikeable as each other!!

Did you see Marcus' face last night? He was completely revelling in the fact Isaac was there. He was so loving it!!

One thing for sure, it certainly is going to be more interesting now
I guess thats why BB brought him in.

I like Freddie
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I guess thats why BB brought him in.

I like Freddie
Oh no, really!!!! I find him the most repulsive man I've seen on t.v. in a long time. Each to their own though, I suppose. It's not just the look of him, it's his manner. Really sickly! Well, he must have something, he's still in the BB house, so I suppose that does say something about him
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Oh no, really!!!! I find him the most repulsive man I've seen on t.v. in a long time. Each to their own though, I suppose. It's not just the look of him, it's his manner. Really sickly! Well, he must have something, he's still in the BB house, so I suppose that does say something about him
He makes me laugh. I think he has a dry sense of humour and when he can't think of anything to say he just goes aaaahhhhhhhhh!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Did anyone see Freddie laughing and giggling to Siavash about Isaac coming in, no sympathy just demented giggling. I think that guy has a few screws loose.
From what he's said he does have some sort of problem with social/emtional situations due to his severe dyslexia. So I think that's what that was about.

I totally agree CC Noireen and Isaac deserve each other. I totally believe in karma
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
He makes me laugh. I think he has a dry sense of humour and when he can't think of anything to say he just goes aaaahhhhhhhhh!
It's the "aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"s that bother me Nippy. They kind of make him sound a bit seedy, ewwwwww.

Still, he is a character. Wouldn't be fun to watch a bunch of perfectly respectable, great looking, masculine men (errr, yeah it would actually )

He probably is a nice guy though Nippy. I don't think there are any sides to him. He seems to be a good guy
Page 20 of 31 « First < 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 > Last »