View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Thanks June. Sadly there won't be any more like him. His dad passed away early and his mum too. Still I have said no more after him. Can't bear the losing any more. Oops corrie back on.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2016, 08:04 PM
Heard a bit of a carry on outside, opened the door and Cariad and Zen are outside with wide staring eyes. Kesh is in the little kennel with a bone, so that leaves Lona and Mabs as suspects. Opened, the stable door to the big kennel and Zen jumped in, then Cariad went to go in and there was what sounded like a dragon in the sleeping compartment, I could see Lona, who was also grumbling but Mabs had obviously decided she needed to guard her bone from anyone breathing nearby
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2016, 08:17 PM
Evening all,
Lynn Hope you are feeling better tonight.

Had another couple of manic days here,nothing new there
The kids new beds came yesterday, flat packed and I am very proud of myself as I managed to put them together myself, and the instructions were as clear as mud
They slept in them last night and they didn't collapse so all good LOL!

Went food shopping this morning and to finish off getting the last bits for OH's birthday tomorrow, and went to the tip with the old bed frames and more cardboard boxes and got told off by a busy body for taking up two parking spaces, I needed to use two otherwise I wouldn't have got the bedframes out the car and had I reversed parked into one space I would have blocked off the road

Hope you all had a good day x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2016, 09:36 PM
ooooooooooooo what happened on the chase...was it todays one at 5pm? if so i could try and get it on catchup on my kindle
Brenda, we have said no more after these 2 pups and no other cat after dex
Dad did go to the dr, she was incredibly thorough with him....... no TIA...told him he had been a lucky boy then, apparently it is vasovagel syncope or something, he is being sent for a chest xray because of the cough and then for blood tests and go back in 2 weeks
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2016, 09:39 PM
I think it was Tuesday's The Chase,I don't always watch it, but it was this week
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-01-2016, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
I saw that stupid girl on the Chase - quite unbelievable.
If you ever need to see why society is going down hill just look at some of the idiots you see on these shows

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Head feeling almost back to normal and can move my eyes from left to right and up and down again without feeling dizzy and sick.
Heck, that's not good, glad you are feeling better now.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
surely they have some sort of selection process, I am seriously considering applying,
I wonder sometimes, hardly ever watch these shows but the one or two I have seen make me cringe

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
there was what sounded like a dragon in the sleeping compartment, I could see Lona, who was also grumbling but Mabs had obviously decided she needed to guard her bone from anyone breathing nearby
Dogs can be very protective of bones at least up to the point when it's completely 'bare' then in my experience they leave it lying around and any one can have a bite

We took Rianna for her annual check up today. Vet was extremely pleased with her, the lump on the leg which had swelled up and was causing her pain and was all red and sore is now almost gone and the skin is normal and even the fur has started to grow back. Her heart is OK, teeth good, ears good, she had her boosters, and best of all (for me) is that she is now eating well and left her bowl so clean tonight I hardly need to wash it That (for me) is the one thing which really tells me she's in good form, and on todays walk she was actually trotting a bit (Normally she just walks behind)

I think she might be fitter than me 'cos I have done something to my back it's not as bad as in the past but am feeling tired so will wish you all well and maybe pop back tomorrow morning after the weekly shop.

Goodnight, sleep well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Aw Harvey, so glad Rhianna is on good form, I know what you mean about the dishes, once they have finished, they all run round checking to make sure no one has left anything and all dishes are cleaner than a clean thing when I pick them up to take them back in.
Maybe Casey has given her a new lease of life, and lovely that her leg has healed so well.
Griff, so whats wrong with your dad, I am still non the wiser
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2016, 09:52 PM
oh gosh Harvey, sorry to hear you have hurt your back....do you have a tens machine?? love my one
TW....reckon the sick bay will need opening at this rate
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2016, 09:54 PM
errrrrm from what i can gather the coughing fit made his blood pressure go down...i think thats what she said and that's why he fainted. mum got a letter off her stipulating which permanant desk she needs for work and she now needs to go for a cystoscopy as there is blood in her pee again....told her to get knocked out for it as it hurts like hell lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2016, 10:00 PM
You need reserved seats you lot doGlad your mum has a letter as regards where she sits, they have taken some notice then
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >