View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2016, 04:59 PM
Oh, well that is good...fancy it being so close..excellent, just don't go blaming me if you break a tooth or anything. My mum and dad were on about old style sweets years ago, i spent about 30quid on different things for them...i couldn't get my head round what they were making such a great hoo haa, i must admit, i do like going and having a look at all the different sweets...sadly most of the retro ones have to be bought online which is wy it cost me £30...most of that was delivery!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2016, 05:24 PM
Good afternoon Gordon. Pleased you have had a good day out and about with the hounds. Could you please let the sun come south for a bit!

Lovely videos of Tyto Brenda.

Hope you are now better Lynn.

Good results for the blood tests for you there Griff. Hopefully they have now finished your pavement.

Lovely day here (not) it has only just stopped raining. Been and let neighbour's dog out for a wander round the garden. Funny little thing would only stay out if I stayed with him
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-01-2016, 05:28 PM
Griff - I promise to suck it slowly and not get tempted to crunch it up! Wise move that is too! The blerdy stuff is like sucking a piece of strongly flavoured granite - real "jawbreaker candy" as they call such stuff in the States.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Good afternoon Sue,
Sorry, but that's not how it works, we see it so seldom up in these frozen wastelands that we are loathe to let it go. It has gone now due to night falling but June and myself will be setting traps for it so that should it appear again tomorrow morning - we will ensnare it by use of guile and magic in the hope of depriving everyone else of it! LOL ! I wish!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Afternoon everyone,
Finally feeling better after yesterday feeling absolutely dreadful, ended up at the docs and having some blood tests done, should get the results in a week.
I felt rotten too cos I had to ring work to tell them I couldn't come in, I was meant to be covering someone else's shift
Loved the vids of Tyto he's a gorgeous boy.
Hope the dog gets a new home TW, and that you had a good shopping trip.
Lynn hope you feeling better, glad Gordon managed to be home to look after you and Dillon
My mums dog is like that Sue, will only stay out if someone goes out with him
We had sun for a couple of hours this afternoon
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Girls have had a good tidy up and all clean now, loads of wet came out of course, after a week of dry beds its been a sad afternoon. Another sack of coal in the bunker, 2 left to go in, hid the carrots in a wood bin (much to Zen's annoyance) she was actually stood on her hind legs watching me carefully, so maybe she'll work it out, wouldn't be surprised.
Zen is going to keep an eye out for the sun early doors, LG, then she's going to trap it in a corner till I come out with their brekkies, when they will chase it into a net, where it will stay until we have finished basking in it
Watching The Chase, thankfully there are some people on that can answer the questions, and that stupid girl claiming to study French and Italian, but couldn't speak the language, is in hiding I hope!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2016, 06:11 PM
Oo sweets. I loved, years ago, Montpelier drops. Can't find them anywhere now. Thanks everyone for liking Tyto's clips. I think he is lovely but then I am biased. Good TV this evening, hope you all enjoy some, if not all of it. Dry day tomorrow, fingers crossed, means we can get pups out for important 'not pulling' training. Lol!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Go Zen! Just what us Northerners need - a sun catching hound! She'll have a lot of work on offer up here!
I saw that stupid girl on the Chase - quite unbelievable. To put the cap on it she went away with a share of the winnings! Don't know about her being in hiding - could well be they saw her on the programme - and returned her to the Secure Unit! lol !
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2016, 06:17 PM
Evening everyone feeling almost back to normal whatever normal is.
Gorden has made sure I haven't done too much but I have had a potter round and tidied and had a nice bath and hair wash.
Head feeling almost back to normal and can move my eyes from left to right and up and down again without feeling dizzy and sick.

Glad blood tests came back clear griff and how did dad get on ?
Sorry about wet shaving June its been raining here all day and its cold.
That rock sounds nice Gordon.
Feel better soon Mandy.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2016, 06:35 PM
It actually made the papers, I would have slapped her if I had had to share some money with her. How she got onto the show I have no idea, surely they have some sort of selection process, I am seriously considering applying, its only filmed at Granada down the road, if she can get on and walk away with some money anyone can!!!
Everyone still chewing at the enormous bones they got for their tea, they've had them half an hour now, and still going for it. Zen has put herself facing G.Aunt Cariad, probably for protection purposes, Lona usually inhales her food, so she will finish first, no matter how big her bone was, so she will then be looking to 'help' someone else finish their tea.
Griff, I keep forgetting to ask, did you dad go to the doctors, and if he did what did they say.
Brenda, Tyto is stunning, he is a handsome chap.
Lynn, would it be a migraine that you had maybe, glad you are feeling better now. All the stress and upset you've had over the past year may have taken its toll on you and its showed itself
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >