Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-03-2014, 06:38 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread [Tuesday]

Having spent most of yesterday in bed azonking, when the alarm went off this morning for Da Booga's meds I thought it was maybe 3pm yesterday? So kept trying to turn off the en-suite light only it was not on because it was 7am this morning.

Having absolutely no idea what day it was I had to get myself in to the salon, wake up my PC and check that hello, it is Tuesday.

So, coffee [strong] and ketchup for me, and I wish you all a wonderful

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2014, 06:45 AM
Morning everyone. Up early today so thought I would give Helena the day off unless of course she is typing at the same time as me that's possible.
Chilly and no sign of any sun yet but the washing is in for when it makes an appearance note the positive there.
Walk Dillon, bit of tidying and then off to meet Elaine for coffee at 12.30 today looking forward to it.

Helena I hope Dave's scan goes well.
Sally I hope all is well with you and Jimmi. Missed you again.
June hoping the rib is easier but I suspect it isn't.
Malka I hope Pereg had a restful night and that your head and back are not too sore this morning.
Bev I think its today you make your way home. Safe journey.
I hope everyone else is well and doglets I am off to take a look at the rest of last nights thread and will get back if any more mentioning needs mentioning.

Still no news of that missing plane those poor families.
The talk of two people possibly being on that flight on stolen passports is a worrying thought.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Morning Malka and all to follow
Glad you've worked out the right day yes it it Tuesday well I think it is there again with my bird brain I never know what day it is lol
Frosty here so hopefully it'll be a good day weather wise ,catch up on the housework I didn't do yesterday and get the muppets out for a loooong walk as they missed out big time
Hope all poorly doglets and humans get better soon
Have a good day everyone
Take care stay safe whatever your up to xxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 06:59 AM
Morning Malka and everyone.

Can't believe how windy it's been here overnight, blown half my washing off the line too No sunshine today either, but hopefully, it'll show its face later on.

Another busy one here, up to the park after my walk, to put the flowers and milk in the big van, pop into guests in the other one to collect rent, then off to the dentist by 11 am, hope I fit it all in, better get a move on.

Dave will be making his way back lunchtime for that scan, then he'll be off again in the morning, a lot of driving for him this week, so he'll be tired when he comes home for the week-end, and that won't be until Friday night again instead of his normal Thursday night.

There's a lot of red tape business going on at work that's worrying him too. Apparently, I have to have a passport photo done of myself for the MOT gubbins, when I'm only the company secretary, doesn't make sense to me when I don't go near the MOT bay I might wear a disguise for said picture, just in case anything goes wrong and they come a looking for me Well, it certainly won't be my fault will it, when I'm 70 miles away from the place

Zena was actually in her bed when I woke up at 6 am this morning, must have been too cold for her on the kitchen floor cos I turned the heating right down last night with this change in the weather.

Lynn, hope your cough is getting better and maybe it's you who's got my sunshine today up there.

Sally, I hope you're not in for another day of that pressure washing, what a nightmare HL is giving you with it. Sounds like he doesn't know how to use it properly, cos yes, it splashes up, but then you change the pressure on your hand to get the finer, bigger spray and wash down what's splashed. I can see I'm gonna have to send Eileen over to yours to give him a demonstration

Jenny, hope the boys are still ok and that Rucksack's wound has healed nicely.

DD hope that shoulder of yours isn't too painful today and that the rain has stopped and you can enjoy a morning walk, tomorrow of course.

Better get a move on, otherwise I'll hit the school run and will be rushing around all morning to get everything done.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Morning Norma, you snuck in there whilst I was typing. Enjoy a nice walk with those gorgeous muppets of yours.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

11-03-2014, 07:01 AM
Slightly confuddled as I know I posted this thread but then Lynn posted so I do not know which is the Tuesday thread now.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 07:03 AM
Morning Lynn, oh yes, I forgot about you meeting up with Elaine today, how exciting, I love meeting up with Dogsey peeps, you'll feel like you've know her all your life Hopefully, we'll be getting some pics later. Are you taking Dillon or is it just a human meet up? Have fun anyway
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2014, 07:07 AM
I think we must of posted within minutes of each other Malka or possibly the same time as mine went up yours showed up.

Morning Norma.
Helena that's odd isn't it wanting a photo of you too. You wouldn't be able to get away with anything would you ?
No wonder Dave has had enough.
No sunshine here yet today so it's not me.
Sally just seen the awful day you had regards pressure washers and feeling out of breath. A chat with the Doc may be a good idea.

I went to give Dillon a game in the garden a few minutes ago and when I walked back into the surgery I meant to say conservatory because it is in the conservatory not the surgery what's going on with me ? I saw I had left the lid of his freezer up all night. The food has started to defrost but it should be ok for him to re-freeze it.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 07:18 AM
Morning all

Malka, you must have needed the sleep.

H, hope Dave's scan goes well.

Lynn, hope Dillon behaves himself.

Everyone else, hello, hope you have a nice day.

I'm off to work this morning, but going to have to pump up my tyre with the slow leak first.

This afternoon I have to take Davie to the doctors to get more of his medication cause he's nearly out. After that putting more washing away and an early night. For some reason I'm getting worse with work. I have a daily fight with myself as to whether I will go in or not, cause sometimes I just feel so shattered. I'm seriously considering deferring my course.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2014, 07:24 AM
A human meet Helena at the hotel up the road for me for coffee and I expect cake.
Morning Lorraine do you need a pick me up maybe ? It has been a very drab winter and we are all vit D and that won't help. I hope you get your mojo back soon.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

11-03-2014, 07:25 AM
No idea about photos but even though that big yellow orbe is in the sky outside it is cold indoors with a capital "C".

De dawg is, B"H fine after yesterday's scares - cannot go out though as I still cannot get through the mud to get to The Shack, but De Dawg sez she does not care.

De Dawg [aka Da Booga] is currently a very happy girl, outside sunning her belly and showing all who go past that she is a girl dog and not a boy dog.

Her be an exhibitionist.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »