View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2011, 03:43 PM
heres another one struggling this week, I'm just finding it hard to get the/keep the motivation up

I'm thinking I just need to wake up tomorrow and have a 'fresh start'...in other words, get my act together, that's the plan anyway, we'll see!

The good news is that I have now lost just over half a stone and there isn't anything I really like that I haven't and wouldn't have, so its just keeping focussed that I need to do really. Having a little trouble planning meals and I am thinking I will need to sit and plan it out right...

Rune are those a bit like compression tights for runners?
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by cath25 View Post
Slimming world hehe! But i havnt really stuck to it and am finding it very hard to get motivated!

I find when i start a diet, i think of loads of things i 'fancy' hehe!
hi Cath, I have just been having whatever I fancy but been trying to balance it out a bit, so if I have a Subway for lunch, then I make sure to count the calories in my evening meal to make sure its not going way off...the other night after tea time I realised that I really wanted chocolate and that I had about 400 calories left over, so thats just what I had So far I havent actually went on a MASSIVE blow-out or way off the scale cos I dont feel deprived of anything.
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Gah, I gained a pound. I blame the cream. And the chocolate cherry cake. And the custard. And the Burger King. And...and...well lets just blame the lack of will power shall we?
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
hi Cath, I have just been having whatever I fancy but been trying to balance it out a bit, so if I have a Subway for lunch, then I make sure to count the calories in my evening meal to make sure its not going way off...the other night after tea time I realised that I really wanted chocolate and that I had about 400 calories left over, so thats just what I had So far I havent actually went on a MASSIVE blow-out or way off the scale cos I dont feel deprived of anything.
well after the past few days, I should have deleted that post ^
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
Gah, I gained a pound. I blame the cream. And the chocolate cherry cake. And the custard. And the Burger King. And...and...well lets just blame the lack of will power shall we?
erm, you been reading my mind?

Bad couple of days here, Subways (not the 'careful' kind either) Pizza, sweets, FAR too much chocolate, actually havent weighed myself today through fear!

Going to have to work hard this week. Any good meal plans/ideas?
preferably cheap ones!
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm the same!

Far to bothered about the new job to be worrying about what I'm eating just now... maybe in a few days I may get back on track
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Ah well, we're all going to take that flying leap off the wagon at some point. Guess we just have to race after it, catch up and leap back on. Although when weighed down with fattening goodies it's more like plod and wheeze along after it
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 10:15 AM
LOL I know what you mean!

I had a really bad breakfast, but my head is back on track!

Part the reason being what I have been looking online at amaaaaaazing shoes, and feel that a lot of the shoes I like would look best with either a dress or skinny jeans, so show them off - and I won't wear either of those atm!

Gonna try and be good from now on again!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by kammi_sparky123 View Post
I'm the same!

Far to bothered about the new job to be worrying about what I'm eating just now... maybe in a few days I may get back on track
same here, stuff on my mind and finding it hard to focus/organise myself...
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
Ah well, we're all going to take that flying leap off the wagon at some point. Guess we just have to race after it, catch up and leap back on. Although when weighed down with fattening goodies it's more like plod and wheeze along after it
yes that's it isn't it, I'm not giving up either, just finding it harder right now

So heres to a fresh start and getting back on the right road..
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Hows about... (as long as it is okay with everyone)... we all start trying hard again tomorrow?
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by kammi_sparky123 View Post
Hows about... (as long as it is okay with everyone)... we all start trying hard again tomorrow?
In that case I will have a take-away tonight

Sounds like a good plan! I'm in
Page 26 of 29 « First < 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 >