Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
i was on about a friend of mine !!! what i was trying to say that things do and can go wrong ..and the lady should be aware of this instead of just thinking it's a good way of making money ...nothing to do with any other posts .
how can anyone have given my friend pre whelp advise no one knows her !!! now i'm confused ????
Sorry Inca, read your post and I thought that as you mentioned" that SHOULD be enough to put any one off, not health testing and good pre whelp care!!!!!!!!!! " that you thought that I thought it was ok to advise mad women wanting to breed on health testing and pre whelping care PMSL Is that any clearer to you cos I am not sure if it is or not to me I am getting forum paranoia and confusing myself and everyone else Profound appologies (spending far too much time on DW ...shut up and go and clean the kitchen Mini )
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Roxyitis Mini
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2005, 04:18 PM
no prob mini I can see where the confussion came from ......... ok start again

loosing 4 pups and a bitch due the lack of pre whelping care that costs very little could have saved a lot of pain for this breeder that i know ........I just wanted Jen to tell her friend that things can go very wrong.......it concerns me that if she is breeding for financial gain only she may skip the important care of the bitch that may cost her a few quid and bring her profits down..personally if a girl of mine here is in whelp she gets the highest level of care and is treated like a queen ...after all she is carrying special and precious jewels
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lel
Roxyitis Mini
obviously

Inca Now I see I was hoping she would not get as far as 'giving good whelping care' ..or anycare for that matter
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2005, 05:05 PM
well no Mini I agree totally ...........
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by Jenny
well if she does ever get a dog, i will be sure to send her to cd god im mean!
Maybe you should....I really don't see the need to keep 'sniping' at other boards .This is supposed to be a freindly board and yet this sort of comment is often made and yet on that other 'awful' board (on which I regularly post) the only time anything is ever said about this board is when someone repeatedly posts a link to here trying to shove it down eveyones throats. ops:
If you don't like...don't go there!
Sorry to go 'off thread
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2005, 05:15 PM
I don't think it wa ment like that ,,,people on CD give good advice and have no time for idiots ........that would be good for some like the person mentioned

i think that's what was ment
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2005, 05:18 PM
If the 'god I'm mean' wasn't attched to the end I might have read it that way too
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2005, 05:20 PM
yea by OMGod this woman really needs to see whats she's thinking is soooooooo wrong
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3