Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Hi SALLY
Ah,wish I had read your post before I left Have already rented Still George as an astronaut must be worth a look
Have a bag of marshmallows,family size bar of galaxy and KP nuts,if anyone would like some
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Eileen I will await your verdict on George......if not the actual film!! The reviews were probably written by men ! You sound to be all sorted with the nibbles, but where is the alcohol Oh well, you can't have everything I spose.

Emmis, good luck with the trawl for more sponsorship - it's never easy asking for money, although watching some of the ads on tv these days you would think that it's the most normal thing in the world
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-03-2014, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by EmmiS View Post
Evening all. Vv short run for me this evening then to email everyone I know to try and help the fundraising along!! The running is proving far easier than that. I swear people were more generous when I did it 4 years ago!
Da Booga says please can she have the link for your fundraising page 'cos 'er'as lorst it.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:42 PM
SALLY,alcohol doesn't start till 9( ish)
LYNN,cottage sounds lovely very romantic
Dropped youngest off,all look so excited,course none will have a wink of sleep,but sure its all great fun Hubby is out in the office,paying bills and organising invoices.Text to ask if I was making tea.... Oldest texts from upstairs sometimes,to let me know there's something good in t.v...what are they like
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Lynn, there's a Norty Baby in Castleton (I think) in Derbyshire, I'm sending one to every town If you're over that way you'll have to go and see her.
Norma, I've only got freeview, Sky has just taken over my phone and broadband provider, and for a while I thought they were trying to send me a dish over with that bill, but its 2 monnths and a bit broadband/phonebill
Looked at plusnet and their fibre optic package is £30, will go into it more, I'll have to wait till the money thing is done and dusted before I leave Sky
Mabs page is on my site now, just a couple of bits to sort on it, then I'll put a link to it up so you can read it.
Gordon, so very true about dogs from the past, I do the same walks now as I have done with all my dogs, and also in some cases, ridden with my horse, and I always think of them all still when we get to certain parts of a walk, you never forget them, they've all got a little place in my heart and special individual memories
Jenny, just go out and buy a Karcher, the way its going it'll be flooded again before you've cleaned up from the last lot.
You're making marvellous progress with the bits you are managing to do, has OH noticed the plastic fencing yet.
Gone really cold out after such a lovely day, girlies got all nice clean beds and they've had chicken and tripe mince for tea, which always goes down well. They had turkey legs (enormous ones) I got from the butcher for brekkies, so they're having a good day foodwise.
Luckily there were no altercations Helena, I have eyes at the back of my head (as do you, Jenny and several others) it was someone I thought wouldn't do that to be honest, am wondering if he even noticed me because it is quite unlike him to do that, his dog is a foster from a rescue and it can be a bit iffy, I've seen it run at the postman barking, luckily he's a local lad so just stood still till the bloke came and got him, but it always barks at my girls, when we see them, so he does have to be watchful of it, so for him to just walk up across the park, onto the field, and then let it off without even looking was strange it didn't run at us thank goodness though, that was my worst fear, and I got us off without any mishap!!
Believe it or not Cari's mummy (the one in Derbyshire) has just been on the phone, she's sending piccies of her over to me at the weekend, one ear is up and the other is still down, but thinking about it
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Da Booga says please can she have the link for your fundraising page 'cos 'er'as lorst it.
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...=emmasmarathon
bless you!! will have to start irritating people at work soon but need to seek approval from TERRIFYING charity man first.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:58 PM
In stitches laughing at EmmiS mum Did you read her comment MALKA? Brilliant donation though
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 08:11 PM
she is very very kind, utterly bonkers though, lives to embarrass us. She worked in kenya for 2 years a long time ago (as a doctor) and when she left they gave her loads of things, including some pretty... unique items of clothing, including the most bonkers dress with giant giraffes all the way round it the same length as the floor length dress.. these clothes never came out..... until parents evening. the shame of it haha
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
In stitches laughing at EmmiS mum Did you read her comment MALKA? Brilliant donation though
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 08:34 PM
thank you Trouble and Malka! Far too kind <3
Page 8 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »