Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 06:51 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Friday)

Good Morning all,

I can't see anyone about so thought I'd start off the Daily. Dull and fairly cloudy here this morning but as far as I know there is no rain forecast here in the south.

I'm hoping our pressure washer arrives this morning .... if it doesn't I'll probably borrow our neighbours one. Other than the weekend food shopping and walking the dogs, no definite plans here.

I hope any poorly members or dogs are feeling better today. See you all later and enjoy your Friday.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

The week-end is looming again, soon comes around doesn't it, and this one is going to be up to 18 deg darn sarf, positively tropical and so deserved. Let's hope it dries up all the standing water everywhere and the soggy ground, cos it's still quite soggy on my walks.

Getting out early again with Zena, then off up to the van to get it all ready for tomorrow when Dave fires her up, finger's crossed everything works, but then it's only been a month this time rather than the normal 2, and next year, it's only going to be closed for 2 weeks.

Didn't get back on last night for the Dogsey after dark banter, but will catch up on that later, cos it's always good for a laugh. I was watching Crufts, the agility and flyball had me mesmorised, the speed of those dogs and the fun they were having, but was disappointed when watching the group dogs and got to that gsd Looked like two different dogs to me front and back, and considering the power house is at the rear, why would you want to minimise that end so much - doesn't make sense to me At least he wasn't dragging his feet behind (too much), but the overall look had me quite saddened for such a beautiful breed as was.

Hope everyone is well, along with the doglets, and will comment later as the thread goes on cos I'm short of time now, need to get out before the whole world does.

Enjoy a lovely sunny day
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:01 AM
Morning Jenny, I was 4 mins behind you this morning

Hope the pressure washer arrives, you'll feel so much better once you've cleared away that horrible contaminated silt everywhere. I'm going to get ours out soon, I've started with all the sweeping yesterday, but then I didn't have the energy, or the enthusiasm, to get the pressure washer on the go. Manyana, cos today it's the van, can't get enthused about that either, but it has to be done.

Have a lovely, sunny walk with the boys and whoever you're meeting up with today, I'm off up on the top now
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:21 AM
Morning Jenny and all,

I am up late and shouldn't be sitting here as I need to get showered and sorted for work.
After work I have to rush home and get asbo cat to the cattery before they shut at 4pm. Hopefully she will behave herself. Yesterday I only let her out for half hour when I got home and within 10 mins my neighbour had found her upstairs in her house sitting in the bath trying to get the water to come out the taps .

I may not get back on anymore before leaving early tomorrow morning for Charly and Ash so if you don't see me I will be back the middle of next week, well thats if I am not totally lost on these trains and still flying round the underground or ending up in Scotland.

Jenny hope the pressure washer arrives and if i have time I will see you over the weekend

H I hope all goes well with the van today. another busy year for you about to start I expect.

Lynn hope your feeling better today.

Have a lovely weekend everyone enjoy the sun and lovely temperatures I will see you all next week!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2014, 07:21 AM
Morning Jenny and Helena.
Jenny enjoy your walk and I hope the pressure turns up. I think OH is not going to live down paying for the express delivery.
Helena enjoy the walk and I hope you find the enthusiasm for the van.

Gorden home but he will be working with lots of tea and coffee breaks I expect. I have woken up with a dreadful cough so the cought mixture obviously isn't working. Waking up and coughing violently at my age is not a good thing.
Dillon's food delivery coming today no idea what time so that and housework is about as good as my day gets.
Off to my lem sip.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:22 AM
Thanks Helena. I couldn't see you at all on here hence me opening the thread ....sorry because yours was such a lovely long one . Good luck at the van and I am sitting here quietly seething about our pressure washer not having been delivered as it was despatched on Monday!!

See you later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Morning Bev have a lovely time and I am sure you won't get lost.
Oh dear at asbo cat that made me chuckle.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Bev and Lynn you both snuck in

Bev Have a fantastic weekend and I hope little Lyla cooperates when you get back after work.
Lynn I really hope you start feeling better soon (((hugs))).
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 07:38 AM
Someone come and drag me out of bed please!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 08:05 AM
Morning Jenny ,Helena MM Lynn, /all
No doing yourself s mischief with the pressure washing (if you borrow one )
Helena ,hope you have a hassle free walk with Zena ,good luck opening up the 2 nd van ,can you send some of your good weather this way please ,
Lynn sorry your feeling so poorly (((hugs)) hope you get rid of that pesky cough soon
MM enjoy your trip ,and have a fab time ,had to laugh at asbo cat and the niebours tap
Dry here at the moment but washy washy ,so it's anyone's guess as to what it's going to be like ,
Just the usual on the cards today ,may even give the mobile dust bin a fright with a clean out not before time
Decisions ,decisions. Will it be cheese n toast or toast n cheese for lunch ,order the straight jacket now me thinks
Hope a poorly 2n 4 legged feel better soon ,
Everyone has a good day
Take care stay safe
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »