View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Poorly (or should that be pawly!) Casper, check Am off to the vets in a mo and will see what he says - though the vet bill may rule out the trip regardless of the vet's advice
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Poor Casper. Good luck at the vets.

Sausages in the pan(three for me two for him)

Waterbottle - check,
Sandals - check
Erm...
Otherstuff...
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Hope Casper is ok. Cain completely chewed his paw pad off before we went to Hastings. Do you remember he was wearing a boot at Camber Sands? Actually, the sea water really seemed to help him. Fingers crossed that it's nothing
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 11:10 AM
The good news is, the vet doesn't think it too serious, he's prescribed rest and anti-inflammatories. Bad news is it means leaving Casper behind and I've worked it out that we'll be out probably around 7 hours with travelling (that's being optimistic of M25 traffic on such a lovely day!) and the walk itself, and as I thought I was going to have the pair of them, I told my nan I didn't need any dogsitting assistance so she's gone and made plans for the day. Just waiting back a text from my brother to see if he's got his little one for the day or if he's free to Casper-sit
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Good news that it's nothing serious Casper seems to do his paws in as often as Cain Shame he has to miss out, it's ages since I've walked with Casper

Fingers crossed your brother can help. Is you nan around in the late afternoon/evening? Could you leave Casper alone for a few hours and she could pop in when she gets home? Or has she got plans for the whole day?
scout75
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Poorly (or should that be pawly!) Casper, check Am off to the vets in a mo and will see what he says - though the vet bill may rule out the trip regardless of the vet's advice
Oh no! Is he still limping?

It's so hot today that I am ditching the wellies in favour of shorts and crocs!!
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Wow. That has to be the nicest March afternoon at a UK Beach ever.

Perfect choice of Beach & time too.

Thanks everyone, it was really good for Buster to hang out with some GSDs & he's never paddled so much in his life.

Apart from my attempt to drown him, and the vomit comet drive down, we both had a lovely time.

He's just had his dinner and is sleeping on my feet.

Human dinner is 10 mins away.

Hope both Paw patients are feeling better.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 09:04 PM
I was amazed how quite it was for such a nice sunny day Cain also had his dinner and went straight to bed Have popped some photos up in the pic section, didn't manage to get a photo of Buster though
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Piccies look fab I'm sad I missed a lovely looking day. I see that poor Kofi injured his foot in sympathy of Casper - a nice gesture Kofi but probably not one Fi appreciated!
scout75
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Piccies look fab I'm sad I missed a lovely looking day. I see that poor Kofi injured his foot in sympathy of Casper - a nice gesture Kofi but probably not one Fi appreciated!
Sorry to have missed you. How is Casper doing? And Kofi wants to know if he got the correct foot (front left?)

I was amazed the beach was so quiet too! Thank god! lol

I will go add my pics although I didn't get many as I had my hands a bit full with the nutters, so could only really get some when we were alone and Shy was offlead.
Page 23 of 24 « First < 13 20 21 22 23 24 >