register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2016, 09:09 PM
Son's diabetic, and he has an injection in the morning that is for the day, then dependent what he eats he has this other injection as well.Works really well. I remember the days when we had to count the carbs in everything, and what was in what, I knew how much an apple was'worth', a spoonful of baked beans,meat is free and so on!!!
I really would get Scout checked out LG, what you may judge to be impossible may not be if both partners are very wiling!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-10-2016, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
I happened to have one of my weird thoughts yesterday and came up with this .
You need to get out in the garden more

Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
I'm going to work at 12
Hope you're back home now and that it wasn't too manic today

Originally Posted by Bumblesnout View Post
Not been here for sometime what with computer problems diy projects and a much needed long weekend away just been kept on the go
Well do tell us where this 'long weekend' was

Originally Posted by griff View Post
i am going to try and get back to normal...honestly
You said something about 'holiday' which sounds like a great idea, please don't worry and turn things over constantly in your mind.

Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Thankfully he is with a lovely understanding couple. Their other rescue has come out the otherwise of being a frightened wreak so I hope he can.
If they don't rush it and they have previous experience let's hope this lovely dog can be made better.

Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
one of the questions was actually about Ducks! LOL !!!!
Can just visulise you shouting the answer at the screen seeing as you are now the Dogsey resident Duck expert
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-10-2016, 09:36 PM
SWMBO has the TV on (something that seems to involve football) I can hear the commentator saying "He's got the goal in his sights, he wants to score a goal"

God give me strength, surely the entire aim of the entire ruddy game is to score goals I hate it when I hear people stating the bl***ing obvious

Better go now where I can't hear such gibberish

See you tomorrow, best wishes to all of you.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Nite Harvey, as long as I never have to hear anything that relates to football or any of the other umpteen games that take up hours of TV I am ecstatic
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3