Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Moyra great news on the results
Fab pic Tweed as always
Hope the weathers bucked up by now TW and walks have been accomplished absolutely dire here not even a quackerwould want to be out in this lol
Hope you don't have ro work too hard Mandy though it being Saturday expect it'll be busy
Sue is your time to spare there's always a garden here that would keep you busy lol
Afternoon Gnasher
Not been here for sometime what with computer problems diy projects and a much needed long weekend away just been kept on the go
Muppets are all fighting fit and keeping us on our toes lol
Hoping everyone is well all 2and 4 legged
Take care stay safe xxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Hello Bumblesnout, formerly Norma I suspect.
Girls have had a wonderful time on the river, and I found a lead I lost weeks ago and had stopped looking for, thinking someone had picked it up, it was a more or less new Halti training lead, so pleased to find it, as had started thinking I'd have to get another one. Mabs started limping on her nearside hind, seems to be coming from the hip, checked her feet and in between the toes and definitely nothing. She was still up for swimming, chasing Zen round, digging, then a few hop and skips, then leg held up, then off again. Not too bad on the way home, hobbling a bit. Got training tomorrow with Zen, unless she has come in season of course, so they'll all be on a rest day anyway, and see how she is on Monday. They somehow managed to lose both of the balls on the way from the waterfall to the part where we come off. Will have to go back on there at some point to see if we can find them.
Hoping the first puppy class went well Brenda, how many puppy cuddles did you manage
Got the bulbs planted and the winter pansies, bit of entertainment via the local police, I came outside just in time. When we came off the river and were nearing my house, there was a police car parked a few doors before my house. One sat in it, couldn't see the other one. Saw to girls, handed out bones, cleaned up. Came out with the bulbs, pansies etc. Saw another one get in the car, then this gigantic car transporter turned up, I couldn't determine which car it was, then saw one being backed out of the entry of the end terrace on the other side, the reg told me it was from one of the local renowned families (the one Nigel my gardener belongs to)-they all have personalised number plates - really!!!- , so they put it on the transporter and drove off.
Hoping the jungle drums are busy and I found out who has been up to what!!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2016, 03:19 PM
afternoon all, i am o.k thanks Moyra...just life
pleased to hear your results are benign
TW, hope the limp comes to nothing
Hi to everyone else, i am going to try and get back to normal...honestly
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Afternoon everyone (including new member bumblesnout - who sounds reassuringly familiar). Glad that the day is progressing nicely without let or hindrance for everyone.
Hope that Mabs is soon back to normal June - also - that you foind out what is going on with your local boggarts and share the Gossip!!!
Good result Moyra - way to go - must be a weight off your mind.
Let's wish the "just life" bit soon passes Griff - miss your sense of humour!
Have the puppy classes gone well Brenda. Try not to let work get on your nerves too much Mandy!
Hope I haven't missed anyone out - if I have please forgive a poor old man who has obviously having trouble keeping his marbles! lol !
Have picked up DC from her barbers - she would have to be called Danger Fuzz now as there isn't a single curl in sight, they have, as always made a lovely job of her new hairdo. Fagin spent about 10 minutes walking round after her sniffing loudly - think he was just making sure there hadn't been any dog-swapping going on! Odd thing - it was noticed whilst clipping her that she is lactating, there is no sign of a phantom pregnancy neither has she been in season for about a year. Will just have to wait and see as she is showing no signs of ill health and is very lively (in fact her usual self).
Back later, have a good evening all, bye fer now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2016, 04:22 PM
Oo Gordon immaculate conception. Puppy training was lovely. Sadly the only cuddle I would have liked to do would

be to the poor young collie rescue that I mentioned a while ago. I think at this moment in time he'd freak. Makes me want to cry. God knows what he has been through. Thankfully he is with a lovely understanding couple. Their other rescue has come out the otherwise of being a frightened wreak so I hope he can. Enjoy your dogs peeps.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Not sure what happened there. Shouldn't be a space in between.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Ah the poor baby, Brenda that is such a dreadful thing, being frightened of someone who only wants to give reassurance and love. It takes ages to unravel them once things have gone that far downhill, I am sure he will get there eventually, trouble is that it has to be done at their speed and sometimes progress is so very slow you can barely see it, but look back after a year and it is amazing how far they have come.
mmm Immaculate Conception, or has Fagin been in there, very unusual to have a youngster not have a season at all for a year, unless it was a white season, not all males pick up on a white season, but some do
Griff, hoping you are back to your normal self very soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2016, 05:04 PM
hahaha, LG is going to be a grandad lol...hope here is nothing wrong
Brenda, it is awful to see a damaged dog but given time and love i am sure he will be fine
i will be o.k, always am, just my life seems to get horrible and complicated more and more by the day...could do with a holiday and a massive bender to be honest but not sure my body would thank me for it
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Griff - no grandpappy duties for me, quite simply a physical impossibility (thank goodness). Fagin is just too big and as he is always with Scout there is no chance of it being another dog. If it persists I'll pop her down the vets.
Had to laugh last night as watching Mastermind - one of the questions was actually about Ducks! LOL !!!!
Brenda - I very sincerely hope that you and it's owners can help the collie pup. People that treat animals in such a way that it traumatises them are beneath contempt. Personally, I'd have them flogged in the town square. It does sound though as if she is in capable hands and so must be in with a good chance of emotional recovery. Our youngest girl Tess was only 5 months old when we got her and incredibly frightened after being badly abused - we have now had her 2 years and one month and she is a confident, loving and gentle soul. It does take time but is ultimately so worth the effort.
I have just commited the cardinal sin of having apple crumble with caramel ice-cream for my dessert. Very naughty if you are a diabetic - but easily rectified by the simple injection of a bit extra insulin. You see - even a sainted and near perfect creature such as myself - can kick over the traces occasionally.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2016, 08:55 PM
Lol...see i would have been alright last night on mastermind Lol having recently being educated by your goodself LG
Ooooo you bad lad, mind, a bit of naughtiness is good for the soul...so says me Lol
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >