View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mforster85
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-09-2007, 07:28 PM
mmmm mexican!!! i love any resteraunt if they have mexican food !!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 07:50 PM
I have to say; although I love a really good restaurant I've enjoyed just as much a tuna jacket spud or granary baguette in pubs, especially in the summer in pub gardens with a nice sauvignon blanc. Or two!

I please easily
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Age now taking its toll, prefer to see the meat (not covered in sauces unless made at home) so a good ol Sunday roast, carvery or steak, with lots of fresh veggies, lots of ice cream and choc for puds too,
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 09:50 PM
ahhh tapas.....

me and my friend went on holiday after our degree to feurtaventura, and one of the lads who worked in the hotel, took us to a little restaurant in the mountains, a place only locals go....proper out of the way, event had a pickup parked outside with a donkey in the back!!!

we had sooooooooo much tapa, there was 4 of us, the sun was low,we all sat on the tiled terrace, the food was great, the wine was flowing and we had such a great time, the food was amazing!!!!!!

I WANNA GO BACK!!!!

So i love places like La Tasca....
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

01-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I have to say; although I love a really good restaurant I've enjoyed just as much a tuna jacket spud or granary baguette in pubs, especially in the summer in pub gardens with a nice sauvignon blanc. Or two!

I please easily
Only two
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by I-mac77 View Post
Only two
No but I like to pretend I have restraint .
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
ahhh tapas.....

me and my friend went on holiday after our degree to feurtaventura, and one of the lads who worked in the hotel, took us to a little restaurant in the mountains, a place only locals go....proper out of the way, event had a pickup parked outside with a donkey in the back!!!

we had sooooooooo much tapa, there was 4 of us, the sun was low,we all sat on the tiled terrace, the food was great, the wine was flowing and we had such a great time, the food was amazing!!!!!!

I WANNA GO BACK!!!!

So i love places like La Tasca....
Oh yes, talking of spanish holidays, I had the most gorgeous suckling pig in a tiny little tucked away outback restaurnt where I was taken to by some Spanish friends of ours, I will never forget it! It's still meat though, I do like my meat, plain and simple no fancy sauces or garlic!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Italian and Indian are my favourite foods.

However we have a local pub called the ParkHead which we always go to if we want a treat, it does the most fab Fillet Steak, home-made chips and pepper sauce, soooo gorgeous!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3