View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Griff, glad you found the lamp, would have been a shame to have to replace it. As June says you must get onto the council about the water ingress into your garage from next door!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 04:59 PM
No, i haven't it is my parents house and i am not sure what they want to do about things... well my mum would be on to them tomorrow but my dad feels sorry for the woman as she has no money...allegedly. i don't know why he is being so considerate as they damn well don't consider us!
her windows look cheap and nasty and my dad said they were fogged up at the bottom the day after they were done so i certainly don't want that man anywhere near our roof, i will try to get a piccie tomorrow so you can see what i mean about it seeping along the beams
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2014, 05:03 PM
How will he feel once the roof falls in due to next door, will he feel sorry for them then have a lovely lie in tomorrow Eileen, Am sat in front of THE most gorgeous fire,, cup of tea, packet of plain chocolate digestive, the world is my lobster Will have to make a move soon, but not yet, girlie teas (tinned mackrel with veg, cottage cheese and yogurt) all ready for them, will have to nip out in half an hour to give Keshi her second does of panacur liquid and Mabs her pulsittila and half an hour later they can have their tea and I'll skip out and tidy up. My lamb broth is lovely, can't wait to have some more tonight.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Look at you getting all cosy You'll fall asleep in front of that fire and wake up in the morning Lying in a sea of biscuit crumbs with a mug hanging off your finger
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 05:10 PM
TW How many days is that now? After tomorrow you could leave it off for a couple of says and see how she is and then if no problems leave it unless she shows signs of being a hoarder in which case you can start again. The body recognises homeopathic remedies once it has been taken. Pleased to hear things are progressing so well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Lynn you could always ring trading standards and just ask if they have had any other complaints about him without giving your name. If they ask you for your name just give your first name and then tell them that you are worried about repurcussions and that is why you are asking first as to whether he has been reported.
griff I hope you can get something sorted out. Why not ask the council if they can do anything about the roof. Is it attached to their property?
Have a good evening everyone. I am going now as I am on the computer and when I come off I will have to just read about the shenanigans of you all as my tablet is such a pain to send messages on. tt see you in the morning. Oh and Gordonmac maybe something homeopathic would work on your tyre eating pooch. lol!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Its only a couple of days Brenda, I think she's still a bit in hoarding mode, but not quite as upset when someone else nips in and eats them, she's definitely calmer. Thanks for your help on this, much rather do it this way than use chemical things on her.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Perish the thought Eileen, can you imagine, girlies not having their tea, AND the fire would go out so I would wake up cold
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Good evening all.

Pleased you found the light Griff. Think your dad needs a good talking to. Its not your fault the roof leaks the neighbours should get it repaired.

Lynn I would report him to trading standards and at least have a word with your neighbours about contacting them should you be afraid of anything happening whilst Gordon is away.

TW I was going to leave the hall, stairs and landing until after Christmas but there was a good offer on carpet (half price) so got stuck in and painted it myself

Mattress arrived early so that room finished completely. OH said that the meat loaf was not as good as things I make. Told him I had made it he then changed his mind and said it was good Think he was thinking that he wouldn't be fed in the future

Have a safe and good evening
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Sue, you're going to be soooo bored once you've finished doing everything - oh heck you may even have to talk to Tumbleweed
Page 7 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »