Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Think it means any variety Helena.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Just via google explored the history of the places I saw today.. small wonder they were so atmospheric. will post photos tomorrow.. just came a cropper in the kitchen but thankfully no bones broken this time by a sheer divine miracle...Who left the brush there I want to know!

So time to hit the hay before it hits me..

Happy evening and sound sleep and Lynn, sad that the holiday is over but you have lived it to the full.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2014, 07:45 PM
thanks Lynn, that makes sense. You won't want to come home tomorrow will you.....

Jenny rang me today and was telling me about this "shed" they stayed in right near to the beach on top of a cliff somewhere in Plymouth, not a soul in sight, and you had to take the steps down to the beach, no electricity, but she said it was one of the best holidays they had ever had, and I quite fancy it myself with Dave and Zena, so I'm going to see if I can find it. Reminded me of that Rebecca film with the little house on the cliffs lol.

Sounds like a lucky escape you had there Rose Divine intervention methinks. Night night Rose, and everyone else who's off to bed, I think I might join you, but in my own bed.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2014, 07:47 PM
LOL Nigel has a van, but not seen him about since early in the week. If I can cop him, as it were, then he can take me to pick the shavings up from Jackie and Andy's shed at least. Can't ask him to take me on the bone run because its a 50 mile odd round trip, maybe the shavings though because its about 8 miles or so. Youngest son has been good but I cannot keep putting on him as its not fair, he lives nearly an hours drive from me and has a pretty stressful job. What will be will be eh.
Amazing, Fantastic News about the workshop for Dave, and he's 'excited' is he, slow down Dave lol. Any movement on the sale of his business at all and did the guy who said he was leaving actually leave.
Best of luck at the show for Zena, she'll do well whatever you do because not only is she amazingly good looking, you've done a heck of a lot of good work with her, she'll surprise you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Good news about the workshop for Dave Helena.

Don't want to go back to my noisy cottage with the not very nice view nooooooooo.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Of course I'm still speaking to you
Jenny my only concern really was you might not have seen it and you might have thought I ignored your birthday since I didn't post on the birthday thread as most people did.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Nice to see you popping in today Harvey, you must be in the UK by now?
Hi H - Yes in Suffolk for last time on my own and then we all come here at the end of September. Have been keeping tabs on Dave's workshop progress and really pleased that it is all going ahead now. Only problem for me is that since you talk about it being smaller I guess there's still no way he can do my MoT's (But have found a place local which which seems quite good and definitely not the official Mercedes dealer ) Big hugs for Zena from me of course.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6