Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2013, 05:54 PM
I'm back We came home and I fell fast asleep in the chair I ate so much
Sea Bream fillets, new potatoes, tender stem brocolli and cherry vine tomatoes with a lovely salsa stuff! I then had Belgian waffles with banana, ice cream and toffee sauce.
So just a little light lunch, fat and calorie free
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Ooooo that sounds absolutely delicious..mmmmmm
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2013, 06:33 PM
Sounds lovely, Nippy! So you won't be up for my 'getting-more-out-of-date-every-day' Baileys tonight then? Hmmmmm?

I can't give this stuff away!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Poor poor Nippy..........so sadly far down the road of doolalliness Calorie free lunch my bottom, but the first part of it sounded absolutely divine and I am very jealous!

LS, your vision of TWs babies leaving home with their little backpacks really made me smile.........but oh heck, we are all going to miss those characters aren't we. It just won't be the same not knowing what they are up to

Harvey I know what it is to watch an elderly dog have a bad day and hope that tomorrow is a different story. The only thing we can do in these circumstances is be guided by what the dog wants - if it happens to be a good nap in front of the fire instead of a walk, then so be it.

Quick update on Father, and he has been transferred to Northallerton this evening - he is not good in himself though, and wants it all to end. If I could grant his wish, I would.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Sounds lovely, Nippy! So you won't be up for my 'getting-more-out-of-date-every-day' Baileys tonight then? Hmmmmm?

I can't give this stuff away!
It might make good glue?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Oh your poor father, I know how I felt with my mum, I said to the nurses, right at the very end, that if we put animals through this we would be prosecuted and they agreed with me
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Yes TW, but nowadays the doctors in hospitals are far too frightened to do anything but follow the rules. Nursing homes on the other hand, can be a little different.... Oh well, one step at a time eh!

Please would you give each pup a cuddle from me, every day until they go Actually make that a cuddle four times a day
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Evening all hope everyone's had a good day ,those peeps and dogs not well are better soon
Had a good shopping trip to Stirling ,got there and back in one piece
Got a new pair of wellies so no more wet feet 2 new books
That will keep me going for a while
Treated myself to a fish supper no cooking tonight
Had the strangest dream
I'm in the middle of a loch in a wee rowing boat with a highland coo we spring a leak and I'm bailing it out ,with a teacup
The coo gets in a panic and shxts on my head ,that's when I'm awake and I've got my fingers tangled in my hair what a plonker ( now if it had been a toy boy in a wee boat ahh)
Well will I have the last mince pie and a coffee no contest will pop back later take care everyone
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2013, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
It might make good glue?

Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Evening all hope everyone's had a good day ,those peeps and dogs not well are better soon
Had a good shopping trip to Stirling ,got there and back in one piece
Got a new pair of wellies so no more wet feet 2 new books
That will keep me going for a while
Treated myself to a fish supper no cooking tonight
Had the strangest dream
I'm in the middle of a loch in a wee rowing boat with a highland coo we spring a leak and I'm bailing it out ,with a teacup
The coo gets in a panic and shxts on my head ,that's when I'm awake and I've got my fingers tangled in my hair what a plonker ( now if it had been a toy boy in a wee boat ahh)
Well will I have the last mince pie and a coffee no contest will pop back later take care everyone
Blimey! What a weird dream. You know, there's a common water theme here ... wellies for wet weather, fish for supper and a loch in your dream. Hmmmm
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Do you think that it might be wet where Norma is then LS?
Page 6 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »