View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Oh I read this thread with my heart in my mouth! I'm not sure whether I'm glad or not that the owner has had a change of heart as he was going to get shot for a girlfriend. Still I guess he was put under a lot of pressure ...

Just hope there is now some stability - those pics you took were lovely :smt049
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
What a night,They definately wanted her and then the owner had a change of heart,hes keeping all three now,i reckon he told his gf to stuff it !!!
oh, i hope he dosn't change his mind again.... i wonder if has got rid of the girlfriend instead.... good for him if he has. I expect your neighbours are dissapointed though.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Aw Tink who could forget the ''Iccle Pickle bubbas'' being born, They were so lovely! I'm afraid I would be saying goodbye to the girlfriend...

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=5240

I do hope things turn out alright for all concerned..
deedee2
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2006, 12:20 AM
I think you should keep her.You obviously love her and I think you will regret letting her go,but if its all too much for you then let her go because she beautiful and she ll have no probs finding anew home.Honestly I think your friend will be shot of her soon and come to his senses and he ll want his bullies back.By the way is her name CRUELLA?DEVIL?What sort of woman is she ?what will happen if she doesnt like his mother?ha ,she'd probably want to ditch her in an old peoples home,ha!She sounds a bit cold hearted to me Iwould rather have my 3 dogs as company .He should wake up and smell the roses and kick CRUELLA to the kerb...what kind of ultimatum is that?He Loves his dogs she should accept that ,if he gives into her on this one there will be no stopping her stamping her feet,hopefully she 'll chase her tail elsewhere and hopefully the next victim of CRUELLA doesnt have any pets !ha ha.He should be embarrassed of himself letting some nutty spoilt lassie come between him and his true companions there will be plenty of love lost if he parts with them and hopefully sooner rather than later Idont think there will be any love lost between him and CRUELLA.Leave them to it as it sounds to me you are the only sensible one involved.I would keep her and tell dumb and dumber never to own an animal again because you dont discard of your pets because their not suited ,they are for life...take care and Ihope it all turns out ok for u...
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2006, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Oh I read this thread with my heart in my mouth! I'm not sure whether I'm glad or not that the owner has had a change of heart as he was going to get shot for a girlfriend. Still I guess he was put under a lot of pressure ...

Just hope there is now some stability - those pics you took were lovely :smt049
Same here! I hope he keeps his promise and keeps his dogs, your neighbours must be so upset. I am a bit to be honest!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2006, 10:32 AM
I must admit i'm a little annoyed that he changed his mind,he was so adamant before that she was going today and me and ex OH spent most of the evening talking with the neighbours and arranging everything,getting all the dogs together to make sure they'd get along,his children (older ones) were 'smitten' and i knew that she would be very well looked after (p'haps even better than she is at present) they had even gone and ordered another crate for her,so i felt really bad telling them he'd changed his mind,they were quite upset,but as the neighbour said 'at least she wasnt put in a shelter' and he says the offer is still there if they change their minds.
I do think the owner just 'put his foot down' in the end with the girlfriend,and just left it till the last minute,maybe it made him realise what a heartless thing it was to do,and maybe he just couldn't go through with it.It initially shocked me that he'd even thought about getting rid of them for a woman,
I just hope that she realises what shes put him/them/us through,silly cow !
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-11-2006, 10:38 AM
I bet she has no idea what she has put anyone through
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2006, 10:39 AM
I think his consience probably got the better of him... thankfully.
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2006, 10:39 AM
I am so glad the owner changed his mind because it would have haunted him you know. Any girlfriend needs to accept him as he is and he seems to be a dog man, so if she can't hack it she is not for him!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2006, 10:41 AM
What a load of upset and hassle I am glad he has decided to keep his dogs - and let's hope it is for good this time, and that he gives his girlfriend the boot! I really feel for your neighbours though, as they must have got their hopes up. At least their offer still stands though, so you know she will have a good home, whatever happens!
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >