View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2015, 09:48 PM
Evening wish I was around for Chineese yum, Lauryn wears glasses for tv, computers and reading too
Fingers crossed for Lona and I hope you feeling a little less sad TW
Sue hope Barry is behaving in hospital
Griff you behave too, don't go vibrating yet
Lynn glad the washer started again for you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Awww bless lona getting to pick the best bone
i love curry sauce from the Chinese, yum yum
Mandy, i am trying to behave....honest
hoping Tumbleweed isn't causing chaos Lol
Lynn, lets hope the washer had finished misbehaving
well i am at breaking point, you know i said i was having issues with the little s@*t next door? Well tonight before training i let the dog out...never leave them alone out there after he threw stones...anyway there was a football being hoofed up and down my drive so the dog was going nuts, assumed it was him next-door, went back in the living room and see his mates going up his path...so basically it was them who have no right to be there...next thing the cat was sat on the window, one of the kids start trying to scare the crap out of my 18 year old cat! I flew out and the kids legged it, showed my dad who just shrugged ( i have cctv), i am sick of their door slamming,as soon as his mum goes out the music or video game starts blasting, i can't leave my dogs or cat in the garden for a moment and basically i am not getting chance to rest, i am exhausted, the dogs and cat don't get chance to enjoy the garden and to top it off i am worried about people complaining about the dogs...can't really tell them of for them protecting their property can i?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2015, 10:41 PM
Griff I think the council can do something about it if you've got CCTV footage. Especially if there's loud music and its affecting your health. I'm totally worn out, my brain hurts after today and I'm hoping to get some sleep. Checked before I went to bed, Cariad and Keshi are entwined with each other lay outside, Mabs is flat out in the little kennel and Lona must have the entire big kennel to herself as she's nowhere to be seen. Hoping she's OK in the morning. Nite all
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2015, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww bless lona getting to pick the best bone
i love curry sauce from the Chinese, yum yum
Mandy, i am trying to behave....honest
hoping Tumbleweed isn't causing chaos Lol
Lynn, lets hope the washer had finished misbehaving
well i am at breaking point, you know i said i was having issues with the little s@*t next door? Well tonight before training i let the dog out...never leave them alone out there after he threw stones...anyway there was a football being hoofed up and down my drive so the dog was going nuts, assumed it was him next-door, went back in the living room and see his mates going up his path...so basically it was them who have no right to be there...next thing the cat was sat on the window, one of the kids start trying to scare the crap out of my 18 year old cat! I flew out and the kids legged it, showed my dad who just shrugged ( i have cctv), i am sick of their door slamming,as soon as his mum goes out the music or video game starts blasting, i can't leave my dogs or cat in the garden for a moment and basically i am not getting chance to rest, i am exhausted, the dogs and cat don't get chance to enjoy the garden and to top it off i am worried about people complaining about the dogs...can't really tell them of for them protecting their property can i?
Can you not get in touch with the police and show them the CCTV? What complete Tw**s they are
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2015, 11:09 PM
There isn't any volume on my cctv, might see if we can add a microphone to it, i am not sure the police would be interested...my dad certainly wasn't, i have blown my top with my mum tonight about it, told her she will have to pack up work and look after the dogs as i am going to flip and it will not be pretty when i do
TW, a day with a funeral in it is hard enough let alone without the added worry with Lona, i really hope she is feeling 100% tomorrow, also hope you manage to get a bit of sleep
Mandy, i totally agree , i don't know why they would want to bother the dogs or cat, they are quite pathetic really...trying to be menacing with their hoods up...tragic. I wasn't a perfect teenager but my parents never had anyone complain about us, we never hung around at home, we used to go off for a walk or play football up the field, lads and girls together in all weathers, this lot just hang round on the drive or in his garage and you never see them with girls
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5