Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2014, 07:03 PM
The other dogs will help him, you watch. Glad he's OK x
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Well chuffed TW
LORD GORD,step away from the bath!! or if you must,Luke warm water and not hot Awww,bless When is the Mem back?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Thanks Eileen, I'll phone Jackie tomorrow and pledge a hundred for his necessary op etc and then I can do something monthly until we know he has a new home. Will she keep us informed?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Evening
Pepsi is fine. She is always the same when this happens. Like a dying duck, vomiting and squitting until she has her run and then it is as if she "runs it off"
I'm sure that Duncan will settle and that Jackie will work her wonders with him. I wonder what they will name him
Moyra you can donate without pledging a regular donation. Next to where you put donation amount there is a box that you can tick to make a regular donation or leave empty if you don't want to.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Thanks Eileen, I'll phone Jackie tomorrow and pledge a hundred for his necessary op etc and then I can do something monthly until we know he has a new home. Will she keep us informed?
Of course she will
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 07:40 PM
Thanks Nippy Jen and Eileen, I will sort it tomorrow with Jackie. I want to help the little fellow until he finds a good home. Maybe I will come up on the lottery and then he will be mine forever and I can employ a walker for him! Oh dream on Moyra! Cannot think of anything more perfect for him and his fellow inmates too!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 08:09 PM
I could have won the lotto,have at least twenty tickets need checking Really bad at not checking my numbers
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2014, 08:12 PM
Hi June - Yes do feed garlic even to the hens, pigeons etc. Just am paranoid about dog's scratching think it looks as if you don't look after them - so the first sign of any such and it away with the shampoos sprays whatevers just to make sure. Ref the bulbs I do think that if you wait for the soil to dry out up here you would have to be putting them in next summer (if there is one!). Only thing with me is I do like to get them in both before the end of November and before any serious frost, so they have the protection of aninch or two of soil. There isn't really much of a depth of soil up here so it tends to drain quite quickly. Moyra - Please believe me that if Duncan had been a bitch then he would already have been with me - I would have gone across and collected him personally. My problem is that my big Deerhound/lurcher is male and will not accept any male intruders on his property (or anywhere else for that matter) he is fine with my three bitches, but thats it. He is kept very firmly away from any other dogs. So I like everyone else will just have to support Duncan from afar, although I am hoping that if he settles in really well, then befiore re-homing Jackie might take him to a couple of country fairs and I would be able to meet the lad there. It just so happens that Jackie when I met her last June/July was trying to get me to take home the beautiful Welsh hound that is on her webpage. The Mem quite fell in love with him, but I couldn't take him for precisely the same reason. Dinner is late this evening for some reason, but I have just been summoned, so see you all later.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Eileen - The Mem has returned - see last nights late posts for details. See you later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Oh TW, you are having a bit of a sh*t day aren't you (((hugs)))
Madmare... wow that was a bit harsh
Gordon, glad you are now being catered for again after being left to fend for yourself... i have just used wahl showman on my 2, it is odd as i can use the blackdog shampoo on the white pup...weird, let me know how you go with that shampoo as i am always on the lookout for recommended products
Nippy, so chuffed pepsi is feeling more herself
Lynn, i love those chainsaw sculptures...i also hope Gordens rat is caught when he gets back to the boat
moyra, you really are very kind and generous, willing to donate to duncan and also if your situation was different wanting to home him
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »