View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Good news, step in the right direction atleast.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
I don't need to know this Dawn ....I just find it sad you wait until there is a load of threads that implicate an anti KC notion before you decide to post this one.

I think it would be great if you posted more frequently about it. Would help to continue the positives towards the KC.

I think I missed this as I have been so busy recently and just skimming user CP and first page of new threads,
Sad? Oh dear, next time Ill wait till the KC are posted in a good light then, ok?

Do me a favour! Post more, but you dont need to know this. Mmmmmmm
MickB
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Just to say that this is in fact the second donation the KCCT has made to The Siberian Husky Welfare Association (UK) and we are incredibly grateful for the help that they have given us. This grant in particular will enable us to be more proactive in particular areas and will really help our work. Equally important - the fact that the KCCT has shown that they appreciate and value the work we do, has been a real boost to our overworked and sometimes exhausted volunteers.

Mick
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by MickB View Post
Just to say that this is in fact the second donation the KCCT has made to The Siberian Husky Welfare Association (UK) and we are incredibly grateful for the help that they have given us. This grant in particular will enable us to be more proactive in particular areas and will really help our work. Equally important - the fact that the KCCT has shown that they appreciate and value the work we do, has been a real boost to our overworked and sometimes exhausted volunteers.

Mick
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:54 PM

Mick
THIS is what's important ,so stop the bickering
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Sad? Oh dear, next time Ill wait till the KC are posted in a good light then, ok?

Do me a favour! Post more, but you dont need to know this. Mmmmmmm
No - I don't but its great for new people to the forum to see don't you think?

I do not think you should have to wait for anything - but it looks odd when you posted it as there was a lot of not so nice stuff floating about.

I have watched for too long - you have made me cynical.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 11:01 PM

Mick
Excellent I am sure you all 100% deserve it
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 11:02 PM

Mick
Brilliant - Keep up the good work.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 11:11 PM
The details of the KC charity can be found here

http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/...idiaryNumber=0

The site itself is great for looking at various charities.

rune
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 01:19 AM
I really dont know why we bother Dawn we cant win can we.
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >