register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2014, 02:07 PM
Did you see Scott and Bailey last night Lynn, thought it was excellent, back to the standard of the first series. Wonder why 4L not posted at all, thats not good is it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Thanks LYNN,he's well cute No email yet BUT!! I may have a found a different route.On my way to collect youngest I spotted a guy working who is well known for owning hounds,lurches etc.Seen him out with them a few times,happy healthy looking dogs Anyway,decided it would do no harm to ask if he knew anyone that would be interested in giving Duncan a home,cheeky I know but you don't get if you don't ask He said he couldn't take him but his brother might,also owns dogs So he took my number and will get his bro to ring if he's interested,arrange for him to come up and see the gorgeous boy and take it from there.If he's not,then no harm done but it would be great and bonus,I'd get to see him every now and then Not going to think to much about it,I hate disappointment
Is still out the front,just after a snack,will walk him after tea.its stormy here so he may head off shortly.
Keeping an eye out for a reply from Foxhound rescue,maybe come quicker if I stop checking every 5 mins
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Yep caught up with S&B. Really enjoy that series.
Maybe 4L is having computer problems. Lets hope so and its not anything more serious.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2014, 03:38 PM
That would be good Eileen if that chaps brother can take him.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2014, 03:47 PM
He's scared of men though isn't he, so if he sees the man with you, he will do a runner more than likely, and maybe he won't even give the man a chance, even if the man does get hold of him or you get hold of him and let the man have him I think he'll leg it first chance he gets, and never trust you again
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
He's scared of men though isn't he, so if he sees the man with you, he will do a runner more than likely, and maybe he won't even give the man a chance, even if the man does get hold of him or you get hold of him and let the man have him I think he'll leg it first chance he gets, and never trust you again
There is that but I'm thinking among his dogs he might go with the flow hopefully.In time he may be able to trust him too,that's if he even agrees to take him.Would do the introductions very carefully.Can't see it happening tbh,must likely not even ring.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 05:21 PM
TW heartbreaking this wait to find out what is going on with those pups. Please give Mabs a cuddle from me. What a shock for your friend, to have that happen in her home
Lacey the picture of Duncan is so sweet but I am disappointed that you couldn't find him a blue blanket Oh by the way, what do you mean there is not one person on her that is sane?
Good to see you Lynn, hope you are you well.
Busy day we have been shopping and the car took us to a Crown Carvery pub
Last evening we went out with the family, we had a great night I have got a nice picture I might share with you later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Still not 100% on Mabs either way, there's been a food fight this afternoon, and poor Keshi bore the brunt of it, I charged outside, and everyone fled, apart from poor Keshi who was crying. I immediately confiscated all bones and redistributed them, glaring at the others, daring them to start hostilities, after that it was quiet Mabs is starving hungry still, one of my friends says she could have gone to the last possible date, in which case she won't be that far on and I'm being negative. Carvery sounds gorgeous Nippy, was saying to youngest son today when we went on the bone run, and he's never been to a Toby Carvery, I told him, he doesn't know what he's missing. He's also told me what happens as regards Peter Barlow in Corrie, if anyone wants to know.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 06:38 PM
This is quite worrying about 4Lz now.
I hope she isn't another one who has been ousted from the forum. I have never known one person do so much damage to a site.....heart breaking. All the good 'uns going
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Please someone help!!
Need to send a pic of Duncan to the rescue,how do I do that on an ipad?
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >