Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-09-2014, 12:28 PM
Good Heavens Above!

Dunno who has been messing with my puter but it's all to pot - full of pop ups then freezing and I am losing the will to post.

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Loki, so pleased to see him looking so well

Sorry I missed your anniversary Mandy - hope you had a lovely day.

Dillon must've given you quite a shock there Lynn thank goodness he's ok.

It's a nasty misty day here, hasn't lifted at all and you can hardly see where you're going, more like February than September!

Hope more restful nights are in store for those that need them and that leaks and washing and decorating don't take over too much!

Enjoy your afternoon
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Hi
Happy Birthday Loki and Happy Anniversary MANDY&OH of course
Had the best nights sleep ever,feel like a new woman,except I'm minus a tooth cause the dentist took it this morning My mouth is still numb,coffee dribbling out the side a bit Love that numb feeling
Oh nice vinyl GRIFF...Summer house could do with a new floor,but it'll just have to wait till next year.Budget for outside is well and truly spent.
Sun is out,had Lacey at the pitch,housework is done so I guess we'll just go,sit out and enjoy it
Any news from Gill LYNN?
Hope everyone is ok and the sun is with you too xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2014, 12:35 PM
FL,if you have security on there,now would be a good time to run a wee scan
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Helena, can't you give the poor girl white fish mixed with some steamed veg. Mabs was looking a bit porky and she is back down to her fighting weight of 30kg and looking great, and thats what I did with her, loads more veg than anything, cut down her brekkie and bulked up with veg, and the same with tea, either skinless chicken breast with veg or the white fish and very occasionally ONE pilchard or mackerel again with the veg, cottage cheese, yogurt
Cariad and Lona beginning to look well rounded shall we say, but I don't want them going into winter too thin at their age as they will be 9 in November
Get your drift about the alloys, and if Dave wants to splash his cash, who am I to say no Any news on the sale or has all gone quiet
Griff, I dare not put that down, Mabs dug a massive hole in the laminate floor last year when she had the babies, thinking she was looking to make a nest, after all I had only provided her with nice den, vetbed, hot water bottles and the like, but hey ho you cannot beat a hole in the kitchen floor obviously. Soooo this hole she has dug went through the wood laid underneath and of course it is all not very nice now. If she can do that to laminate then cushionfloor would be a walk in the park. Am seriously thinking proper tiles, maybe the type that is provided in the elephant house at the zoo
4L, have you got AVG on your computer, its great, I use the free version and not had anything like that for years now, first thing that goes on whenever I get a new phone or laptop and it went on my tablet when I got that as well
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-09-2014, 12:48 PM
Thank you Eileen & TW I do have AVG so just scanning and trawling through now.
It's doing my head in.
Left me ipad at home too
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2014, 12:51 PM
Wonder why it never zapped them like it should, did it get switched off by mistake or something
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Thanks June, I did all that to get her down to her current size, but when I told him what I fed her, he insisted she JUST has her kibble, cos of the ibs, plus cos he recently went to a big vet talk on nutrition and apparently dogs don't need variety in their food like we do he said, they do much better just sticking with boring old kibble. I don't tell him about her Sunday lunch though of roast lamb or beef with all the veggies lol! It's only a small amount to go now before he's happy, so once I get her on the scales and she matches what he wants, I shall be straight into his surgery next day, let him have another feel and a weigh in and then I will stop starving her. I know it's for her own good, but this vet of mine is reknown for wanting them super slim.

Dave just ran about those wheels he sourced and now that he's got my picture, turns out I was RIGHT, his are not the same and not the same size, cos mine are spokes and 18" and his weren't, so the search continues or he says, we'll have to get mine sorted at the garage.

Anyone wanna puppy fix today????

I'll give you a puppy fix later, cos I was digging out some puppy pics of Zena for Tony, and some of you haven't been around for 6 years when we first got her, so didn't see just what an ugly duckling she was

Happy Anniversary Mandy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2014, 01:09 PM
Afternoon griff and Helena.
Oh dear about poor Zena eating the stones.
Nothing wrong with Dillon Helena except this limp that I get almost stopped then he does something stupid and it hasn't healed enough so he sets it off again only slightly. He lets me touch his paws his shoulders his legs is coming up and down stairs and racing up and down the garden which is probably what he shouldn't be doing. This all started when I run out of the turmeric and msm. He is back on them now I have given him some calming tablets in the hopes it slows him down so whatever he has done heals. If he has hurt himself that is once he gets moving it seems to ease up it is mostly on rising he struggles for a minute or two.
If it is a twist or sprain the turmeric and msm being anti-inflammatory should heal whatever he has done no side effects like Rymadil. If it is still there next week however slight he will be off to the vet.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Just fried up some cubed chicken and veg and put it in the crock pot with curry so not sure it will be done by the time steve comes home but it should be and I have a packet of egg fried rice to do as well. I fancy a chicken curry for tonight.

Amber made a first, this morning after I walked her on the green she had the squits and I cleaned up after her naturally but then about an hour or so later she sat by the back patio doors and whimpered, she has never asked to go out before except for cats in the garden so I opened the door wide and she scooted round to the back lawn and actually used the lawn to squit on that has got to be a first. I have been out and hosed it all down but I am glad she had the sense to ask me to go out. There's hope for her yet using the garden as she needs. Not sure what caused the squits but am going to have to look at her diet again. I thought the frozen chicken would help but not sure now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Helena, i really hope zena will be all right, i struggled with Diesels weight for 11 years, didn't matter how little i fed and how much i walked her she was always heavy, never looked fat though and had a nice little tuck up by her tummy so the vet was always happy, the only person to ever comment on her weight was a receptionist who was trying to flog me obesity dog food. Like you my dogs always have their sunday lunch... everyone deserves a treat don't they? hahahaha you sound like you are having the same bother as my dad trying to find wheels for a BMW, he ended up having to buy non bmw alloys for his old car and when he got this one the fella said for £300 extra he could have the Msport wheels he had so he had them..... we have got some horrible little 16 inch rims and tyres in the garage just in case but they would just look plain wrong on a 530
TW i would deffo not risk cushion floor then Lol, b&q do have some really nice tiles in and if i felt confident enough and could have saved enough money i would have got them, these are what i liked
http://www.diy.com/nav/decor/tiles/f...333mm-12538575
Fourlegz, oooooo it does sound like you have a bit of a virus there, hope you sort it
Lacey, if you had been in the midlands i would have let you have the packs of laminate we have, i couldn't stand the noise of the dogs claws on it...luckily only the hall had been laid with it and not the kitchen too Lol
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »