View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2013, 03:24 PM
That's good to know,I won't hold back in future Can always use my iPad as a shield whilst hiding under the table!! When was the last time you had a holiday?I'm just curious.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Went to Barbados with ex OH about 3 years ago.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Went to Barbados with ex OH about 3 years ago.
Would love to go there Wouldn't it be great if we could all meet up for a girlie week in Spain or somewhere,get totally leg less and have a bit of crack( not the drug of course) well maybe just a little A Dogsey Bash!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Hi June, I'm not surprised you don't like that car, it's a tad on the big side isn't it, must be like driving a tank. I notice all the builders have those around here, and I have to say, most of them drive them like a*ses too, seem to think they own the road for some strange reason, whereas a guy in a RR wouldn't drive like that Can't you ring up the police (you probably already have a case number there?) and ask them if it's safe now and that he's banged up at theirs? I have to slow down today cos I hurt too much on that leg now, and sorry to hear you did the same thing. I tried to reach for worktop, hence the landing on my hand and bag leg shooting out behind me, cos I missed mine

Waiting for a Sainsbury's delivery cos I got so fed up with carting Dave's beans home and soups along with everything else he wants for the week-days, so decided to order it all in bulk online last night. Hopefully, if it's the same girl I had last year, she will kindly bring it all up the steps and into my kitchen. Could even ask her to put it away I s'pose, or is that pushing it? She was very nice and loved my house and wanted to look around, so I'm sure she'll be well impressed now that it's nearly finished, if she remembers of course.

Gone quite cold darn sarf, sun has gone and the wind's got up a bit.

I'm going to ring a friend about a horse in a mo, not for me, but her daughter sadly gave hers away I heard last week-end She's only ridden him a few times since she bought him, paid £5K for him, and then had to have an operation on his leg, then rest him, then more work, then rest him, turn him out for the winter, then spring, spring turned into summer, and 2 years down the line, she got so fed up with it all having started him back in work and suspecting he's lame, that the vet has found a good home for him near to their surgery, where he can be brought on slowly and see how he goes, and IF he has to be pts, then she won't have to know about it. All so sad, such a lovely horse and he's only 6 now Bought from a dealer, who I suspect maybe have buted him up to sell him on, cos it was nothing she did and it all came on too quickly for my liking. I told her she should have asked the vet to test the blood when she had the vetting done, but she never got around to that cos it would have cost £200, and yet she now owes another grand on top of her insurance maximum which they paid out for him. I'd never want another horse and I think she's been very sensible to just give him away and give him a chance.

I'm being stared at here, I'd better do something about it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Afternoon all housework done shopping done.
Lorraine that must of been comforting for you.
June sorry you are not enjoying the car . What a cheek not letting you know what was going on under your address. The mind boggles.
Helena you need a carer or a suit to keep you safe. Sorry to hear about your friends daughters horse.
I reckon that's a great idea Eileen a holiday in the sun. I reckon most of us could do with one.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2013, 04:00 PM
How are you feeling today LYNN?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2013, 04:24 PM
No I've not got anything like a case number, in fact I know very little more than I did at the beginning, nobody is saying anything. I will ring them tomorrow now I think
Had some very very good news just now. One of Lona and Storm's sons from the Dirty Dozen litter who went to live with Storm and his mummy has had his hips and elbows scored yesterday and have had the prediction, and it is amazing, I am so happy. Can't say anything obviously till it goes through the BVA panel. She has done a fantastic job with him, am hoping for piccies as well, he and his brother Taran are like 2 peas in a pod.
So much for that disgusting ugly internet campaign against my 'crippled' Lona with 'HD' I had a couple of scores from her first litter which were good, but this one is even better so does definitely prove that I was right and that it was environmental due to her being hit by a car and not genetic
as was claimed by so called 'experts' as both litters from Lona and Storm have not had any skeletal problems whatsoever, so far so good. The first litter is rising 4 and HD usually shows itself within the first year anyway.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
The story is that he was already on probation and community service (I had no idea, and it was on my address, you would have thought there would have had to have been some acknowledgement from me that this state of affairs was agreeable to me) for what the police call Serious Matters, I still am non the wiser as to what it is all about, because it is like MI5 for some reason, my friends think it is something major to do with drugs, but bear in mind I have now got bank statements of his showing payments into his account of regular amounts of money (more than you would earn if you went out to work I may add) from one particular woman, and another one has just come on tap (which is where he was arrested from). So my mind is on overtime. So if he is in breach of these orders, then surely it would be wiser NOT to release him back into Society. That is my thinking, but then again who am I, I know nuffink do I, I wasn't even considered worthy enought to be notified that someone was being put on probation and communicty service for Serious Matters at my address who then went on to defraud my credit card, steal my car log book and used my address to buy things which weren't paid for, resulting in the bailiffs visiting Hey, I only worked all my life, brought 2 children up on my own and paid into a pension fund to fund my retirement so as not to be a drain on anyone!!!!!
June, I can only repeat what I said last night, you are so good, and in this society it's the good who get kicked, it's not right but in the end you will be the one who can sleep at night, do please try not to let these matters upset you and do please try to live as you've always done.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Ok now Eileen thank you had a bad night and this morning was feeling really down so decided to stay away till I either perked up a bit or if not would of waited till tomorrow to show my face.
June good news on the scoring.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2013, 04:43 PM
TW,great news Comes in 3's don't forget!!
HELENA, bit concerned about you being around a horse right now....best maybe to leave that for a bit
MOYRA and LORE hope you're both ok xx
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »