Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Chris that is a lovely picture. You look just like my Sil, I had to look twice

I am much better now, thank you since about 10-30am

Here is my new shower cubicle I was telling you about Such a small bathroom it is difficult to take photos.

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Afternoon June. Oh I do hope hope you don't end up down poverty street again.
No sign of no.1 son still then I take it.

Pat what will your sister and your niece eat if you keep testing out all the bread sticks and dips.
Glad the pool is safe. You are very brave with your scientific testing.
I am not expecting anything from this enquiry to be honest Pat.

Linda oh no I hope Dillon has outgrown the lead tugging by the time he is 9.

jenny lovely shower cubicle missing one thing though the young man. Come on fess up where are you hiding him.

We popped into Epping and treated ourselves to a coffee and Eaton mess muffin.
Got mum her birthday card for next week and two books. It is very difficult to know what to get her.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Lovely shower cubicle jenny
If Loni is preggers June I hope it doesnt come down to a Caesarian
Looks like summer has finished again here. Its been quite chilly & dull & windy
Hope the EA pulls his finger out Lynn. Its getting ridiculous now isnt it??
There is a write up in the paper about G/daughters trial

http://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co...._trial/?ref=mr
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Here's the new photos what do you think ?
The old ones are still there but you can tell which ones they are as the lights are on.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-38351020.html
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Brierley that is a LOVELY photo of the both of you. It definitely says to me I LOVE MY DOG!

Tangutica Domestica reporting in. I have vacuumed the whole place including the verandahs and all the plants and flowers to remove dry dead leaves and petals! (Good ole Henry!)

Sabby has not come down with his rent as promised yet - he will be getting another knock later on. I want all things tenantish out of the way before my sis gets here.

I tested the pool for scientific purposes make sure it's safe for my neice! I then thought I'd better test the olive breadsticks and dips I bought for her yesterday in Debenhams. They seem Ok but might have to repeat that experiment later to be sure.

I've sorted all receipts and outstanding phone calls and emails. I now have to sit and just bring one spreadsheet up to date and transfer some money online to UK owners of some of the flats.

Will do a bit of work later when it cools down a bit. And saving some jobs for tomorrow as it is going to seem like ENDLESS day waiting to go to airport at 7:30pm. So tomorrow I will wash the floors and might catch up on a bit of sewing - sewing jobs are mounting up here. Stupid things odd curtain hems and split crop trouser crotches!

My sis is bringing me lots of new clothes from the UK so all I have to do now is try to drop a clothes size between now and tomorrow night as I am sure I've gone up one size since I last saw her!

Pat - what are you like I too need to drop a dress size especially before I go to stay in Helena's van .... unless I can persuade her to put some weight on (maybe I'll have to send a few boxes of muffins to her anonymously)

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Chris that is a lovely picture. You look just like my Sil, I had to look twice

I am much better now, thank you since about 10-30am

Here is my new shower cubicle I was telling you about Such a small bathroom it is difficult to take photos.

So glad you are feeling better now Your shower cubicle is extremely smart and sooooooooo clean (well it would be being new) and I too think there should be a gorgeous man in there demonstrating it working.

June - The noise of the continual work going on next door is unreal and we are all getting so bored with it. I assume there will be full sound and lighting checks tonight ... something else to look forward to. I will take some photos tomorrow so you can see the venue in all its glory Yes a security dog with sod all recall - and he didn't apologise either. You clearly needed that sleep you had this afternoon and I hope you feel better for it

Lynn - it is really difficult buying presents for our elderly parents .... most of them have everything they want. However, books are always a good idea. Oooh an Eaton mess muffin sounds scrumptious

My OH and I have just taken the dogs for a walk up on to the top of the estate as I don't intend leaving our garden again tonight in case that security chap doesn't leash his dog tonight .... not taking any risks.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2013, 05:50 PM
Evening Lynne.
Well he got what he deserved didn't he and it was brave of your Granddaughter to do what she did it can't of been easy for her.

You shouldn't have to be taking the dogs out earlier really should you Jenny. I bet you will be glad when this wedding is over. I hope it isn't too noisy.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Here's the new photos what do you think ?
The old ones are still there but you can tell which ones they are as the lights are on.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-38351020.html
Your house looks lovely. Such lovely things to see out all the windows too. It looks like a proper home and doesn't look as if you've 'posed it' for the selling photos. I'd be able to imagine living in it. Nice and airy and interesting corners and spaces.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Jenny.g

I've had to admit I won't lose the weight in 24 hrs so I intend to defrost a few of the cream jam doughnuts and test those as well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Your house looks lovely. Such lovely things to see out all the windows too. It looks like a proper home and doesn't look as if you've 'posed it' for the selling photos. I'd be able to imagine living in it. Nice and airy and interesting corners and spaces.
Thanks Pat shame others aren't seeing it that way.
It is a lovely home and it has a nice homely happy feel about it.
This house is the longest we have lived anywhere 16 years nearly. The plus side is all that outdside space can never be developed being declared nature reserve and our neighbours who moved in last year were saying it showed up on their search that it can never be developed. (Not in our life times anyway) I think the most likely thing that might spill onto the space if needed is the crem.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Evening all,

The new pics are lovely Lynn, surely the buyers have to come flooding in now.

Lynne, I have great admiration for your grandaughter she is very brave indeed, it must have been so difficult for her.

I am hoping I have found the cause to my headaches. I had my eyes tested this afternoon and my eyes (I am short sighted) have improved so much I have been wearing glasses that are way to strong for my eyes. So some new ones are on order and I should have them in about a week, I am also getting a free pair of perscription sunglasses too. . Will be interesting to see if once I get them the headaches disappear.

While I was walking back through town to work I went past Toni and Guys and they had a board outside saying they had some hairdressers just about to become fully qualified and was offering free cuts by them, so I have booked myself in for a couple of weeks time, to see if they can do something with my very thick mop that is getting quite long and unruly.

Hope your all having a good evening its been a beautiful day.
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »