Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Another dry bright day here after the rain cleared this morning,dried my washing outside again,two days running
Spag bol for tea tonight with a sticky toffee pudding and custard for pudding Yum

O/H is going to be putting on weight rapidly at this rate

TW while Nippy is on her way up the country she can pop in here,do my floors with her new mop,collect my ironing and drop it at yours
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh...I thought she was coming straight up here, doing MY floors, then taking MY ironing back to yours when she does YOUR floors
Got the babies in, all had early tea, so will wait and see what the tuna brings, if anything.
OH doesn't want to put on too much weight otherwise he'll break his crutches, hope he is behaving himself for you today at least
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
No, no, no, the two Jennys are coming to me first; Jenny will clear the clutter, Nippy Jenny will do the ironing that emerges from the clutter and do the do the floors too.
Uh Uh, sorry ladeeeees, but Nippy is taking the scenic route along the south coast, stopping off at mine first. Yes, I know she'll be on her own without Jenny 2, but I don't have clutter so that doesn't bother me. She will be doing windows with her special sucker and when she's finished those, she's doing the floors, and then the ironing. I'm sorry to say, there is all the ironing of the spare linen for the caravan to do too, so by the time she's finished here, I really don't think she'll have the inclination OR the energy to travel up country, she'll turn around and go back home cos it's nearest!

Fanks Jen, I'll put kettle on then
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Uh Uh, sorry ladeeeees, but Nippy is taking the scenic route along the south coast, stopping off at mine first. Yes, I know she'll be on her own without Jenny 2, but I don't have clutter so that doesn't bother me. She will be doing windows with her special sucker and when she's finished those, she's doing the floors, and then the ironing. I'm sorry to say, there is all the ironing of the spare linen for the caravan to do too, so by the time she's finished here, I really don't think she'll have the inclination OR the energy to travel up country, she'll turn around and go back home cos it's nearest!

Fanks Jen, I'll put kettle on then
I'll do you a deal! I'll throw in Jenny and June to help Nippy Jenny with the ironing at yours if they come here first?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2013, 05:19 PM
OK, I volunteer Helena to look after the babies whilst I am at yours, any time away from here is a rest as far as I am concerned
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm sorry to say, there is all the ironing of the spare linen for the caravan to do
You iron bed linen? Now there's dedication

I do have an iron somewhere. Can't remember the last time it saw light of day mind
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 05:32 PM
OK, I volunteer Helena to look after the babies whilst I am at yours, any time away from here is a rest as far as I am concerned
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I'll do you a deal! I'll throw in Jenny and June to help Nippy Jenny with the ironing at yours if they come here first?
errrrrr..................NO DEAL!

Yes, you gotta deal, I'll have those babies anyday, but you'll have to come here to supervise Nippy Jen won'tcha, but don't bring your ironing cos it won't get done

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
You iron bed linen? Now there's dedication

I do have an iron somewhere. Can't remember the last time it saw light of day mind
Oh yes Chris, it has to be crispy along with clean, and the van bedlinen has to be ironed for guests, it's 5* don'tcha know!!!

Now, as promised pictures of my bargain Dunelm curtains I got yesterday.

On this rail there are 2 pairs each end (4 curtains 90x90 each) cos it's such a wide door, and the cost of a pair normally in Dunelms would have been £89, so 2 packs like I got would have cost £178, but the price to me was £19.89 for both packs (4 curtains) Can you belieeeeve that??!!!
Undrawn

Drawn and yes, I should have ironed them, but never mind Jen will do that when she gets here (I'll take them down first of course)

and the new bedroom ones, they make it sooooo much lighter in there instead of that dark mink colour, but I was worried I might not be able to nanny nap in there with it being so light but I did!

These I paid full price for, tcht, but I have 4 more large pairs to find a home for but I can always change around when I get bored, or summer/winter can't I.

I must get Dave to change that dinasour light in the bedroom which was here when we arrived, but I never look up in there to notice it, only noticed it on this pic!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2013, 05:41 PM
you do know there's no sleeping whatsoever doncha Helena, the minute you shut your eyes and drift off, the woo'ing starts, but heck if you aren't fond of sleep then I'll be happy for the break.
I iron my bedlinen as well.
Looking good Helena, that window is massive isn't it
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 05:48 PM
you do know there's no sleeping whatsoever doncha Helena, the minute you shut your eyes and drift off, the woo'ing starts, but heck if you aren't fond of sleep then I'll be happy for the break.
I iron my bedlinen as well.
Looking good Helena, that window is massive isn't it
I have ear plugs and they'll be on the bed with me anyway, so I won't have to worry about keeping an eye on them in the kitchen.

Yes, that window is mahoosive isn't it (along with very Spanish), and that's the one that creaks and moves in strong winds but he's coming next Friday to take it out and fix it in properly again. I will have to hide Zena in the car when he comes, because it's guaranteed, so I don't want him to be seeing her jumping up on the windowsill barking profusely at him when he arrives, cos he'll twig won't he!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2013, 06:05 PM
How on earth do you hide Zena
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Hmmm, might have to leave Dave here to deal with him and take Zena well out of the way then She goes straight to this window whenever she sees anyone coming up those steps and that's when it moves I'm sure she's caused this but I won't tell him that bit
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »