Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Afternoon all

Luke's dentist phoned in sick this morning so they had to rearrange his appointment for next week! Great then I have Luke complaining it's too close to christmas

The fog has really come down here in the last hour and we can't see the bottom of the garden now

Suppose I better go and frighten the landing carpet and clean the bathroom been as were having Lizzie's b/f for tea
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Thanks LS I'll go and see
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Afternoon Dogsey

Well, I've walked Max, been into the office for the morning and then done two hours of walking client's dogs so am just having a cup of coffee and a catch up on Dogsey.

Hope everyone's day is going well
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
please send some frosty weather here, or even some snow, it is just raining here!!
Jane (Majuka) and I have started a business and I'm shipping container loads of the stuff to her in England I'm sure we could divert one to you
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Only me!

No thick head here. I must, must, MUST do Christmas cards later. I say it every day and I have still only sent ONE!

Where has this day gone? I can't believe it's time to get ready to go to school already.

Is it going to snow on Thursday? I'm sort of double booked - I promised Carys I'd attend the Advent Mass at 9.30 am because she's reading a little prayer but remembered it's Michael's music club Christmas party at 10.45 am. Can I get from school to the music place in time? Maybe, but not if it snows!

Glad to hear you have not tripped, fallen or sprained anything since this morning Helen.

June oh my, what a lovely lovely face. Does Cariad do this sniffing thing? Loki sniffs and sniffs obsessively and it's worse pre-fit, I've discovered. Sniffs and licks, is what he does.
Hello You Yes, please concentrate on Christmas Cards tonight - the other 2 might be better behaved without you giving them ideas!!! Or not as the case might be!! Yep, I've surprised myself today there Linda, especially as I haven't got Dave around to keep an eye out for me Mind you, tonight could be the time, when for some strange reason I have to actually go out with Zena right up to the top of those steps out the back before she'll oblige me with a poop on the gravel up there. Frosty, slippery steps, pitch black (no street lights here), could well be death by slippers if I don't remember to change shoes first!!! Don't laugh, but the other night, there I was standing up there, jim jams, dressing gown, slippers and an umberella in the pouring rain telling her to hurry up

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Helena, as per normal your post made me laugh about the magic bottle, jungle etc etc

I noticed a thread where one could post to say that their Secret Santa pressie had arrived (not that mine has yet) - I can't find it now I thought it was in the 'chat' section, but my eye keeps being drawn to Azz's 'sexy secret santa' thread
Maybe I'm going blind as well as stupid Do you know which section its in?

Yes my two furries have been very norty lately. I do think its the weather. The second their feet his the frozen grass it's 'game-on' ..... I have to put them on leads if there is any hope of them calming down enough to do a wee I'm sure it was the deer poo and twigs that Rucksack is partial to eating that made him sick He'd definitely not ill.

See you later.
Hi again Jenny, it's good to have a laugh in here isn't it, even at my expense sometimes!

In case you didn't find that thread:
Secret Santa Arrivals

See you later then if you dare!

Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
Good morning all, pleased to hear all the doglets sound like they are full of beans, please send some frosty weather here, or even some snow, it is just raining here!!

Tilly slept well last night, she started off breathing very hard and fast and then settled through the night, i think it must be throbbing where they lanced the abcess, poor Tilly, it is always bottom issues she has, a ver expensive rear end she has got!!

Today I have to catch up on some work, and also want to do some buttoning stuff, and I will be a good girl and call my Mum and Dad in a bit!!

H - take it easy, and everyone else! don't want any injuries in here, I can't do all the ironing myself!!!
Hi Debbie (I think I've seen you once already?). I hate it when they breathe like that, I'm always watching how Zena is breathing when she's lying on the floor in the lounge and Dave always thinks I've lost the plot, but it's such a good way to tell whether they're relaxed and pain free isn't it, so I'm glad you mentioned about that breathing there. I hope she recovers well Debbie, and I'm sure you're doing everything you can to make that so. Good luck with that phone call, don't take anything to heart.xxx

Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Afternoon all. I'm perfectly sober I didn't partake of the magic bottle last night Bitter cold here but bright sunshine. I got the train to Wigan this morning for a change - haven't been for ages. I only stuck it for an hour I was tooooo cold to walk round much & only ended up buying stuff I could have got in town anyway. Got home had a quick bite to eat & a coffee to thaw me out just in time to take Taffy out.
Last night I was bringing some washing in off the line when the clothes prop slipped & bashed me on the head. got a lovely lump there now & it's sore Don't suppose it's knocked any sense into me though.
I'm another one that has to write the cards today, these ones are some that OH takes to a meeting he goes to & they will be giving theirs out tomorrow. I'll have to wait till he comes home later to see who he wants me to write them to. why he can't do them himself I don't know - I mean I've nothing else to do have I
Keep warm & safe everyone.
Afternoon Taffsmum Glad someone's sober around here in this thread, it's quite unusual as the day goes on here! Sorry to hear you had a bit of a waste of time with that shopping trip and got so cold. You don't have much luck with your shopping do you, I remember the last time you went down for some buttons and came back with a pair of bootlaces for o/h didn't you?? Maybe I dreamed it lol! Husband never do Christmas cards, it's not manly, allegedly!

Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Afternoon all

Luke's dentist phoned in sick this morning so they had to rearrange his appointment for next week! Great then I have Luke complaining it's too close to christmas

The fog has really come down here in the last hour and we can't see the bottom of the garden now

Suppose I better go and frighten the landing carpet and clean the bathroom been as were having Lizzie's b/f for tea
Hi again Sal Oh that's pretty unfair on Luke isn't it I'm actually on his side with this, all that Christmas food and he'll be sat there wondering what it's safe to eat! Can't you ring them and insist they fit him in again this week, afterall, it's not your fault the dentist is sick is it, and you would have thought today's appts would have priority over even tomorrows! Grrrr. Now you're in the mood to scare that landing carpet lol! Enjoy tea-time.

Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Afternoon Dogsey

Well, I've walked Max, been into the office for the morning and then done two hours of walking client's dogs so am just having a cup of coffee and a catch up on Dogsey.

Hope everyone's day is going well
Afternoon Jane Busy day again today then, that walking takes far more out of us than any amount of paper pushing doesn't it! Have you got big hills to climb too up there? Not good Jane, not good

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Jane (Majuka) and I have started a business and I'm shipping container loads of the stuff to her in England I'm sure we could divert one to you
Lol H, you've got far too much ironing to even consider doing any snow sales on the side!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Good afternoon all.
What a cold day it's been here
The tree still isn't up, too many interruptions and a rather prolonged "Nanny Nap" Maybe tomorrow!
Keep warm everyone.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Wot? Still no tree Jen I blame that Pepsi, she has to be involved somewhere, especially when you mention the word "interruptions" I had the same this morning when I was trying to do a bit of housework, she only allowed me the one hour in which to do it! Yes, it's very white out there here too, but I've just seen the forecast and I think you're in for another 50 mms of rain come Thursday, which of course, you and me both need like a hole in the head don't we, and what if it freezes Glad you managed a good nanny nap there though, but then she'd let you do that wouldn't she!!!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2012, 05:20 PM
YES YES YES
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Please, pretty please, will you divert one [or more] to me please only most people here have never seen snow and I could make a fortune charging for viewing...

...even more if I let them actually touch it!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Phew, what an afternoon, but am back now and sat down with a cuppa and some biccies. Next thing on the agenda is the girlies and babies teas. Just looked out and they are all 3 of them sat there looking at the kitchen window. No babies can be seen so fingers crossed no Escapees today. Checked before I went out and Eldest Son is here now and he checked when he came in as well. The very fact that all 3 girlies are sat together raises Hope In My Heart that hatchets have been buried and no handbags will be raised in anger over the babies. Apparently Mabs has been in with them this afternoon,closely supervised by Cariad at first but then Cariad left her with them, so progress being made on the Fraternisation side of things, always providing she hasn't eaten them of course, she does like to chew stuff
Little Grey Girl has been Named, she is to be called Sasha, got an email today thanking me for the new piccies of her and giving me her name, so that is 2 of them named. Little Grey Boy has a choice of many names, they have a whole list of them, but not come down on a specific one as yet. My Little Girl is Little Girl with No Name still, but I was like that with her Posh Name, I will find the right name, I will know it when I see it
Very cold here they are saying -5 tonight
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »