Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2014, 01:48 PM
Afternoon Joedee.
Glad you had an incident free walk today Helena. Looking forward to our chat later.
Afternoon Mandy. I hope Lauryn's day goes well and you are feeling more settled.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Hello
Very busy & important person today,not a moment to lose.Bouncing all over the show!!
Will catch up later,do hope everyone and doglets are ok Try to behave yourselves
See ya later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Afternoon Eileen very intrigued .
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Mandy, i hope Lauryn is o.k
Lacey i am intrigued
Thanks Lynn, i just get worried about her jumping up at people... seems nothing i do works to stop her.
i am going to order her another collar, the lovely tattoo style one i got is really pretty but not much use at controlling her, i want to get her a bespoke leather half check, when i measure her neck it is 13 inches but i know i need to leave a bit of room or it will work like a choke collar which isn't what i want really, i need to get it right as it is going to cost me £25...ahhhhh i don't know what to do
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Started off as a very nice quiet morning, lovely and sunny, decided to take Mabs and Keshi onto the Country Park, just before I went out the phone rang and it was an update on the Shadow saga, so that was all OK. Took Mabs and Keshi out, that went quite well, Keshi was quite bouncy but no one about for her to bounce on so she bounced on Mabs who put her in her place. Walking back I bumped into the farmer where I used to keep my horses, I know his sons have more or less taken over on the farm, but still a surprise to see him and his missus sauntering along the towpath, never seen them before. I've seen him driving tractors, sorting sheep, cows and shire horses out (his passion) but never being a 'normal' person. Got Cariad and Lona out onto the football field and that went well.
Came home and then all went badly wrong.
Phone rang and its about the spark plugs for the car, car acess people are adament they are the right ones, man doing car adament they are wrong. So we get them together and turns out my car reg says one thing and the engine is actually a different engine to what the car reg says, in fact it is a newer one, so guess what - yes - it needs the plugs that cost a million pounds each because they're made of platinum (well not a million pounds, obviously, but a sight more than £2.50 each) now awaiting the delivery which will be 4pm, friend is going to take them to mechanic, ONE DAY I will have my car back...perhaps.... Y'know I was really enjoying the peace and quite till about an hour ago
I've got my photoshop type course starting on Wednesday and really looking forward to it I can tell you, will take me away from the goings on underneath the car bonnet.
Cannot believe what happened to you yesterday Helena, well I can actually, because it was a Sunday, and they're all out on Sunday, fancy walking 2 dogs like that on a coupler, woman must have been mental. I have got a coupler actually, but never used it because of that sort of scenario happening. Glad Zena was OK, and I doubt you'll meet her in the week, think you probably would have already, she'll be the one that only goes out on a Sunday, on a nice day when she won't get her wellies muddy. (have you ever seen people in gleaming wellies carefully tip toe around a puddle or a muddy bit, I have ) I know Keshi does the running up stuff if she gets the slightest opportunity, but its all about playing to her, she's play bowing like some sort of machine, really funny to see her, but she'd not do that. Still keep her onlead and away from trouble if at all possible
Lynn, you sound quite chilled, mind you the time you were up I suspect you'll be heading for Nanny Napland very soon
4L, keep meaning to ask, did you ever get that PDF document to do what you wanted it to do
Lovely that Michael's taken to school so quickly. Passed the tinies in the school playground today, all look so cute in their little uniforms, running along the fence wanting to stroke the girls, but Elf and Safety means they can't anymore and the dinner lady blows her whistle and tells them off, big shame because I always used to stop and the girls loved the attention.
Griff, glad Kota survived the vets and the taxi, silly girl isn't she. Maybe her and Keshi (who is also a maniac) should get together and wear each other out
Lynn, maybe Eileen's upgrading the Heffs House
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-09-2014, 02:36 PM
Afternoon all - Busy day for me Scout has been down to the village and had her haircut, I've parted with a king's ransom to that Mr Sainsbury, and picked up 2new pairs of spectacles from the Optician. Had some large field mushrooms filled with cheddar and leek for lunch (very tasty) but not very filling, had to follow it with 2 apples. Have now finished catching up and once again there have been a huge number of diverse happenings. Helena - nothing surprises me anymore, the number of idiots with uncontrollable dogs just seems to be increasing. TW - as usual life is galloping on at a great pace for you. Can you make that Lacey tell us what she's up to? Coming on here all bouncy and mysterious, full of veiled suggestions and dazzled by her feelings of importance. What's she up to? There can be no good come of it I'll be bound. Of out with the grimly dingoes and Scout can have a good swim to get rid of the strange smell of whatever shampoo the used on her. I like my critters to smell of just plain old clean dog - not an Algerian Cinema (cleaned that one up for the more delicately minded). See you all later and bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 03:22 PM
see i thought that you had snuck over the pond to visit Lacey Gordon! hope scout manages to rid herself of the dog shampoo smell
TW, awww bloody hell, it is a nightmare isn't it, hopefully this will be the last thing and your car will be back to you soon. Lol Kota would love a buddy to run around with, i do let her off lead sometimes provided there is just her and the other dog, if i take her to the river she goes off lead but i can't go down at the moment as the grass is about 6 ft tall and i can't squeeze down the narrow path on my crutch and i can't see the dog.
Just filled out a questionnaire concerning dog control orders in our city.... i answered no for most questions Lol, don't see why everyone should be punished when the dog wardens can't bother their a*ses doing the job properly
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2014, 03:37 PM
Every day I think, well surely there can't be anything else....and within hours I find out YES there IS something else. Just have to keep going with it now though.
Platinum plugs though - I mean - I could get robbed held up for me plugs
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 03:42 PM
GRIFF,a visit from LORD GORD? you wouldn't wish that on me would ya
Sorry to disappoint all you intrigued peeps.was just power hosing the roof,painting a bench and cleaning the summer house windows Not exciting I know but I was on a mission Having a coffee and then on to my second coat,will stop to eat at some point
Oh my Lace is limping a bit today I'll not worry to much just yet,a feather could have landed on her paw 3 hours ago,such a drama queen
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 03:42 PM
Just a quick Hi, I am still alive and kicking.

I have had a nightmare year and don't want to depress everyone with my ongoing disasters! I couldn't make it up.

The good news is that all of the dogs are ok, apart from Kia who has suddenly developed fits. Trying to stay positive on that one but it is difficult.

Hope everyone and their doglets are all doing well.
Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »