View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 01:58 PM
I popped in to say good morning without reading the posts. Would just like to offer my sympathy to all those who have 'poorly dogs' at the mo. And of course anyone who has any other life problems.

Sun's out again here but haven't heard a dicky bird from the rug seller. Oh well, if they want to sell it they will call me I left my number. Didn't beat them down on price and said I will come and collect - can't do more than that!

I am hoping to move to a much bigger apartment soon and am on the lookout for odds and sodds.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Why why why are you happy happy happy?
Have a look on here and all will be revealed

Kyiro Not well This Morning - Page 10
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 02:07 PM
Afternoon all thanks Linda, Jenny, Norma, Lynn, Bev and Jackie for understanding what I'm going through here and the sympathy, cos it's not nice being constantly slammed down, and being unable to be the happy person I am for fear of retribution, and it does make me wonder sometimes, WHY should I change my personality??? As you say, don't let the beggers get you down hey!!!

Anyway, hope Pepsi is getting better now Jen. Good on little Carys for wanting her hair how SHE wants it lol Linda, you're gonna have your work cut out later when the hormones start She isn't a Virgo by any chance is she??? then you'll have worse!!!!

Well, I left Dave up at the van, he's done new plastic beading all around the bottom of the shower, and then he did the silicone all around the new lino because the fitters hadn't done it (now why hadn't they done that then? ). He seems a lot happier after being left alone up there with nobody about cos the park is almost closed for a month, so maybe he had some time alone to think, cos he's a darn site more bearable, and I use that word in it's entirity lol!

Had a quick lunch and time for a nanny nap soon.

Walked along the beach, lots of dogs about cos the tide was in they couldn't get on the sand, but tomorrow the tide will be far enough out for me and Zena to have a ball down on the beach itself, where she can splash about in the waves and dunk herself in the big rock pools after chasing her ball. Roll on tomorrow, just me and Zena being ourselves again - perfick!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Sorry - late on parade due to many major problems so cannot think straight.

(((hugs))) galore Nechda (((hugs)))
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Morning everyone.

Hope all poorly doglets are ok, I will try to catch up properly in a bit.

All good here, waiting for it to get light so I can do the chickens and get on with the day

Happy Monday x
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Helena

I can entirely sympathise with you. I have a husband who is down more than he is up and I and Davie usually suffer the consequences. He is up at the moment and making efforts to control his temper and comments but the constant digs get me down. It got to the point just after camp last year that I threatened to throw him out if things didn't improve cause it felt like he hated me and hated Davie. Since then he has made a conscious effort to do better.

I can only hope that Dave starts to come out of his downer and feels better soon for your sake. xxx All my love and hugs. xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Sorry - late on parade due to many major problems so cannot think straight.

(((hugs))) galore Nechda (((hugs)))
Afternoon Malka and (((hugs))).

Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
Morning everyone.

Hope all poorly doglets are ok, I will try to catch up properly in a bit.

All good here, waiting for it to get light so I can do the chickens and get on with the day

Happy Monday x
Morning to you DD I think if you are waiting for it to get light.

Good to read Dave is happier again Helena.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Helena

I can entirely sympathise with you. I have a husband who is down more than he is up and I and Davie usually suffer the consequences. He is up at the moment and making efforts to control his temper and comments but the constant digs get me down. It got to the point just after camp last year that I threatened to throw him out if things didn't improve cause it felt like he hated me and hated Davie. Since then he has made a conscious effort to do better.

I can only hope that Dave starts to come out of his downer and feels better soon for your sake. xxx All my love and hugs. xxx
Thanks Lorraine, I remember it well, when you posted up, and glad to hear things are now getting better for you. They did for me when Dave arrived home Thursday night, but it's since gone downhill, and just like you, I am actually thinking of up and leaving just like you were back then. You're so right, you feel kind of hated don't you, but I suppose it's not their fault and they don't hate you, but you feel like that. You're young, and I'm old, and when you look at just a few years ahead of you, you think to yourself, do I really want to spend it like this??? A decision will be made soon, I will get this house valued and take it from there, even if it means living in a bdooly caravan next to my current rental at least I can be HAPPY again huh?! I bet that's what you thought, you just want to be happy with yourself enjoying your work and your son, and there's a limit to how much you can take isn't there. Hopefully, it won't come to that with us, just like it hasn't with you, but I'm one of those people who can turn off like a tap if the need arises when I've been pushed beyond my limits. I come to my senses quite quickly when needed.

Hey ho, I'm a tough old bird I'll get through this. I might look for a little part time job or maybe volunteering at the hospital or something just to give me a life on the outside away from these 4 walls with all this depression going on in it, and boy do I love this house, such a shame about its occupants lol!

It's blowing a gale and chucking it down now, I opened the back door to let Zena out and she did a quick turn around and decided on the ball instead. I wouldn't want to go out there either.

Thanks for my hugs grandma, I think you've got stuff going on too haven't you? Hopefully, you're ok though.xxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm sorry for both of you Lore and H. You shouldn't have to change your personality or be forced to watch what you say all the time because the OH is down, or be routinely brought down because they are.

I've been in a couple of situations that were similar, one when I was 17 and I thought there's no way I should have to be like this at this age, it was meant to be fun, so I ended it.

I really hope you can all sort it out and it doesn't come to leaving or anything.

Big hugs.
xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Helena, you and Dave are good together and I am sure this is just one of those deep trenches you fall into every so often and have to dig each other out. Something will happen to pull him out of it, look at the stocks and shares thingys that turned up, so some good happening to him still.
I know what you mean by upping and going, I did exactly the same thing with my 1st husband, took son and dog and son's bed, oh and my plants and left the rest because life is too short, and I was around 24/25 at the time. 2nd husband wasn't much better either, so then bought my own place, worked like a Trojan, have had a live in relationship (wanted to call the shots all the time) and my long term relationship that ended when he wanted me to abandon Zillar and not take her back, several others in between of course, but never ever again will I have a man in my house permanently. Getting far too old and no one fancies me anymore anyway. I am no longer skinny and beautiful, but my girlies and babies love me, and I think my sons do.
Good News on the Phone Front, Youngest Son has got me the Sony phone I wanted, so I am overun with them now, but this phone I have been lusting after for so long, it is probably obsolete.
I'd live in a mud hut if it meant I was happy and free from hassle, so can see the caravan being attractive to you
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >