View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-12-2005, 01:29 AM
A Happy Christmas to Dogwebbers and their dogs everywhere, I have enjoyed getting to know you all ...and a big thank you to Azz for making Dogweb such a great online community

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2005, 06:55 AM
I have to say that DW is just AMAZING.

I can't believe I've only been coming on here since September this year. I feel like I know you all so well, and have made so many friends. Haven't you always been there for me? It certainly feels like it.

It's a great community (thanks Azz) and I love the way we all pull together when someone is in trouble, and I also love the way we can debate about something controversial without any nastiness to each other.

Long may DW reign!

Merry Chritmas and a happy and peaceful New Year to all of you, and all your dogs and other pets.

bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2005, 01:09 PM

wishing u all a very merry christmas,with love cathy n charlie n ben (and the cats)xxxxxx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-12-2005, 06:28 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
AND GOD BLESS TO YOU ALL
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-12-2005, 12:36 AM
The last few months have been a bit hard with both the dogs' health progressively failing, and that's why I joined Dogweb, because talking to other people just didn't help. They try to understand but unless they feel the same way, they can't.

I've had some wonderful support from lots of Dogwebbers, and for that I am so grateful. I've also felt able to give advice to other people. I'm no dog expert at all, but I am a dog lover, and when you've grown a dog from pup to nearly 14 (so far) I guess you learn a bit. On the whole, Dogweb has given me more than I really expected. A network of great people, who are understanding but who are straight with you as well, and that's important.

I don't spend as much time on Dogweb during the week as I'd like, due to work, but I love getting home and logging on to see what's going on, even if its only for a short while.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a super New Year. Lots of love from Katrina, Daisy and Poppy. xxx
spike_the_staffy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-12-2005, 02:19 PM
I would just like to say THANK YOU to everyone on DogWeb for making me feel every welcome.
I have had a great time on here when, and i hope you all have a Great Christmas and a New year.
A Special Thanks to Jackie (Wufflehoond), Saz, Moli And Foxy for all your great advise and chit chat
Don`t think about me WORKING HARD on christams day, when your cutting into your nice Christams Turkey mmm mmmmm
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt047
All The Best For 2006
Gordon Susanne Spike n skye

Speak to you all in the New Year.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Aw and a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you too!
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2005, 02:42 PM
and a very merry xmas to you to
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2005, 11:41 PM
To every member of Dogweb

Thanks for everything you've all done over this last year. For sharing the highs and low's, the laughter and the tears, but above all, for just being you.

I hope you all have a very happy Christmas and a prosperous new year

Corrie, Malc and the gang

xxxx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2005, 07:08 PM
I found Dogweb by accident, but it the best accident I've ever had

I think the forum members are wonderfully friendly and so helpful and supportive. I have been so overwhelmed just recently by the huge kindness shown by you, including uplifting posts and PMs, you are the best and many thanks to Azz too!

MAY YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO YOU.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >