Our sister sites
Our sister sites
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
this made me chuckle
never worked out how he got up there. Came in and he just looked all "oh.... how did this happen"
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2012, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by EmmiS View Post
never worked out how he got up there. Came in and he just looked all "oh.... how did this happen"
oh this has got me in stitches!
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
Ah, these are my type of dogs

Some of Rangers many exploits include.....

*Chewing up my youngest daughters brand new (expensive!) shoes on boxing day, cue a trip up the town the next day to replace them.
*Chewing up my other daughters high heels that were her pride and joy.
*rooting through the washing basket and then making off with hubbys dirty boxers and he does this rather frequently
*ripping open ANY plastic bag left within his reach, which on more than one occasion has included the bin bag
*terrorising anyone who comes to the front door by barking and growling like a demon, although he has NEVER bitten anyone or even made any aggressive gestures. He just likes the sound of his own voice
*destroying numerous beds, toys and coathangers
*goes CRAZY in the garden to the point that I can't take him out in it anymore unless he's on a leash.
*chewed up his long line, twice!!
*eats the cats, by which I mean he comes up on them whilst sleeping and then puts his mouth round their whole head until they wake up so he can chase them
*can't/wont play fetch, goes and gets the ball/stick, but then point blank refuses to give it back.
*tumbles over his feet because he comes down the stairs so fast, usually shoving someone out the way whilst he does it.

And my all time favourite

Took him out for a walk one day, and we live near an army depot. We get to where I usually let him off leash and as a woman passes me she said 'the army are out training today', so I kept him on the lead and continued our walk. The next minute the thud of 40 pairs of combat boots coming thundering down the stairs to our side stopped Ranger dead in his tracks, we turned as one to see all these squaddies bearing down on us. Big bad Ranger took one look, ripped the leash from my hand and ran for the hills The squaddies were wetting themselves. Took me 5 mins to get him to come back anywhere near me after they had gone My husband likes to say he's a typical German, runs from the British Army
He does make me laugh!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2012, 09:59 PM
I love the image of Tess battering some poor chuck over the head to get them herded

Dougal isn't really too naughty, or embarrassing. Although he has headbutted me a couple of times when we've been playing, and a Staffy's head HURTS! He has a tendency to cross in front of me when we are out running so I will slow down if he thinks we are doing too much

Oh and I'm waiting for him to go through the living room door while it's shut when he is on zoomie time...
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Naughtiest dog I ever had was Boris (RIP). I miss him every day.

He first showed his car destruction when he turned a landrover discovery passenger into a commercial after eating the seatbelts whilst being in there alone for about two minutes.

Next car was a mercedes clk. It was parked in the drive and he went after what we think was a stray cat. He totally ate the wings of the car. A few weeks later we were involved in a minor accident and whilst the other parties insurance paid for the accident damage we paid €250 for the damage Boris did to the car whilst it was in the garage.

Included in the insurance claim was a hire car and we were given a lovely brand new lexus. Yes it happened again. Not one wing but two plus the bonnet. The embarrassment taking that car back and a claim on our own insurance of €2500

If I could bring that lad back I would give him any car he wanted to eat
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2012, 12:40 AM
I could write a book - but will just put down the one Mia reminded me of today

Lady went to pet her, then walk on, Mia boinged up right in the ladies face - then sat in the most perfect 'sit' pretending she had suddenly sprouted a halo and deserverd petting - and wasnt the wee boingy monster
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2012, 06:18 AM
One of the funniest "naughty ones" Jeager did.... It was nearly 4pm I had just got him out, for his afternoon walk. He had not had a wee since 5 am, as usual. As i walked him into the park, this other walker wanted to chat. I said " Can't stop. Jeager needs a wee." He called Jeager and said " Jeager will be ok, he'll just have to cross his legs for a bit longer!!!" I was about to tell him where to go, when Jeager walked right up to him... and cocked his leg, right over the blokes wellies, and up on to the trousers. The bloke winged like mad!! He said "Jeager, those are my clean trousers." I couldn't stop laughing. Off we went. (bless his little heart!)
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-09-2012, 07:49 AM
Not so much naughty as really, really bad timing, but I'll share it as my most embarrassing moment of dog ownership so far.

Was taking Guinness to the vet for his vaccs and although he'd already done a decent solid poo before we went, he decided the best place to drop a really sloppy turd was right in front of the door of the shop next to our vet. As soon as he started to squat I tried to move him on, but it was already too late.

Of course, I tried to pick it up (using a bag over each hand), but it was impossible not to leave a mark, so to speak. The people in the shop were watching and there was a guy sitting in a parked car laughing his head off. I could have crawled up my own backside.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by coventrycatfish View Post
Not so much naughty as really, really bad timing, but I'll share it as my most embarrassing moment of dog ownership so far.

Was taking Guinness to the vet for his vaccs and although he'd already done a decent solid poo before we went, he decided the best place to drop a really sloppy turd was right in front of the door of the shop next to the our vet. As soon as he started to squat I tried to move him on, but it was already too late.

Of course, I tried to pick it up (using a bag over each hand), but it was impossible not to leave a mark, so to speak. The people in the shop were watching and there was a guy sitting in a parked car laughing his head off. I could have crawled up my own backside.
My Labradors best trick was doing a huge sloppy turd outside either the local Chinese or Indian takeaways. He always timed it impeccably. He also did a diarrhea outside the local school once which was highly embarrassing.
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2012, 12:34 PM
well i could fill the internet up with all phoebes antics so will just stick to the ones that come to mind -

Plays bulldozers when off lead - runs right into the back of your knees at speed sending you hurtling to the ground i spend most of our off lead walks listening for the thundering sound of her running up behind me so i can try and move but the more she misses you the more determined she gets.

chucks all her bedding around if shes feels she being ignored.

Can open fridge freezer cooker and cupboards to help herself to the contents so everything has a child lock on it now which makes people laugh as i dont have a child

will pull your d&g jeans of the line and rip them apart then snuggle up in the ripped bits looking really cute so you dont tell her off.

In the summer at our old house phoebe used to live outside with the garage open for her with a bed in there ect. During a summer when she was nearly 2 she destroyed the lot -

a 12 piece wooded garden furniture set - it ended up on teh schools bonfire as not one piece was useable

a 2 seater leather sofa - i got this at a charity shop for £40 for phoebe and put it in garage thinking she would be so pleased as she was always on the one in the house. Came home from work and could fit the whole thing in 2 bin bags she had killed it.

4 fence panels - if she saw a rabbit in the field behind the house she would charge the fence head first untill she smashed through. i ended up with some mega fencing which she knocked her self out on. when next door got a dog she smashed a hole in the fence just big enough for her head so she could say hello we just covered that in wire so she could still say hello

popped a bingo marker on my new rug and it wouldnt wash of the rug or her she was half green for weeks

when the catalog deliver and stupidly just drop it over the fence phoebe will also dispose of this for you - 4 cushions, 1 mobile phone, a feather duvet, a canvas picture, a lamp, 2 window blinds and a pan set. this was over a few delivery you thing the catalog people would have learnt the first time and i did put a sign on the fence saying not to drop delivery over it as dog will damage them.

she much calmer now all that stuff was just from age 2-3
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >