View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Morning all... still dark here BUT word is the SUN is on its way YES I have stolen the sun back! *insert evil laugh*

Ohhh working in a bit, got so much work to do, but that is good as it makes the day go fast, bad as I don't get to Dogsey as much, lots of projects have landed on my desk

Walking with my friend and her 2 MAD dogs later... which is fun, I prefer to have people to walk with than by myself, although when not walking I like to be alone

Pleased to see everyone on parade, did have a read through but can't remember much

Moyra get those heaters back on, still only March - could still snow!
Helena & Jenny hope the teefs are ok.
Hope Lynn & Elaine had a fun meet up and ate lots of cakes.
June *hugs* definitely time to get those ribs looked at.
Malka what a lovely jolly happy start to the thread, and good news about your emergency call out number!
Pleased Pereg is enjoying the sun, Daisy said please send much warmth here!!!

Hi to everyone else - my shoulder feels much better today, still sore but I think I got away with it!!!

Happy Tuesday peeps xxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Malka 'as spoken wiv Lawyer. Lawyer wants to speak wiv my non-working non-social supposed Social Worker.

Guess what.

Lawyer cannot get hold of her.

Now why am I surprised?

Malka 'as fed De Dawg and is now going back to bed.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Hi Debbie, you sound full of bounce today, but then that's how the sun makes you feel doesn't it, and I'm glad it's finally arrived. Have a great mad walk with your friend. I'm the same, I like to walk with people but don't wanna bring them home with me lol!

Just had some lunch, Zena had a salmon mousse and a pilchard, but she's happy with that, no brekkie either, and now she's zonked out cos it's afternoon nap time here.

I'm going to order some F4D again cos I went into the feed shop to get some Arden Grange fish, but it's all crumbly kibble, not like the large breed chicken and rice, and I'm worried with crunched up kibble she might choke, so F4D it is cos I know their kibble is large. I want to change her back to fish because fish doesn't put any weight on does it.

Where is everyone today then? Have we frightened Gordon off? Eileen's nowhere to be seen either and she's usually popped in by now. Oh well, just us lot then

Just put some new pics up on the website, and here's the new lounge in the larger van with the new curtains. I didn't put my nice, new cushions out which are nice and bright, cos I'm saving those for proper guests, cos for 3 weeks I have an old couple (they're regulars) coming down from ooop north and they spend a lot of time indoors, so my lovely new cushions will get all crumpled up, and I don't want that, I want them for guests who will be out and about all day enjoying themselves, not sitting on my new cushions lol! What am I like

Anywhere great improvement here I think:

I think my guests are going to be well happy this year!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 02:04 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOVE it!!! looks so amazing, I wanna come stay

did you make the curtains and pelmets (can't remember)

Poor Zena, you are starving her there.. send her over, I will take care of her..

Mind you Tilly has to go to the vets for her boosters this weekend, slightly concerned about her getting on the scales - will definitely clip her before we go to take at least half a pound off of her LOL...
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Looks lovely Helena, I'd book a stay but would more than likely get lost on the way, because its hundreds of miles, and can't bring all girlies anyway, not sure I could leave 2 behind, because whichever 2 got left I would feel very mean
Lovely day here, wind is still cold though, but in the car its lovely, get out of the car and the wind hits you
Back from the bone run, got to sort them and bag them and then have a good clean up in the yard
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Thanks Debbie It's old and tired, but I think I've managed to bling it up a bit, so they won't notice how old it is lol. Yes, I made all those curtains and pelmets, but when I went in there yesterday, my pelmets were *slipping down* lol, I had to get the staple gun out again on them. Shame I have to have those minging nets, but Dave said because of the windows being flush, I can't have my blinds that I've got in the other van. So naff aren't they, I hate nets! Shame you can't stay in it, would love to have you down here

Good luck with Tilly's weight, let's hope you don't get a shock like I did! Clipping is good, hmmmm, I have a pair of dog clippers here, now where are they Oh I couldn't, it's what makes Zena Zena that beautiful coat of hers. Oh you're a cruel mummy, but I'm sure you're joking

Hi June, thanks yes, too far for you to travel, although having said that I've had people from all over, even Scotland and this year I've got people coming from Norway!! Same weather here, lovely and sunny, but a cold wind. Enjoy your tidy up before your cuppa and chocolate biccies. Btw, you mentioned those fleeces from Asda the other day and they only had black, my Asda only had bright pink, but I got one anyway cos at £4 who am I to complain.

I'm quite chuffed with what I picked up from the Heart Foundation there in that van! The whole lot cost us about £225 whereas to have had the fitted seating covered it would have been in the thousands! The leather recliner was from home, but we were going to get rid of it anyway, turns out it fitted in there a treat though.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Slipping pelmets sound painful!!!

Yes we do clip Tilly, she get so dirty and wet and collects things like slugs in her coat we clip her ourselves every couple of months and she trims down a treat, I don't clip her head or her ears and I don't let Mr M go too short, she does look better short.

But she is a Spaniel and that is what is done to Spaniels but as for Zena - never clip her, she is just too gorgeous!!!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 02:49 PM
The van is looking good Helena. Could do with a week in it myself. By the way did you watch James Martin yesterday afternoon ( probably not as it was on at nanny nap time ) Anyway he was down at Hastings buying & cooking Dover Sole on the seafront & I thought of you & wondered if he got them off the same man you get yours from
Still sunny but cold here. I think the frost only disappeared about 11 o clock. I can cope with it like this though
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Afternoon everyone glad to hear dentists went well and the van looks lovely Helena. Hope dog walks were enjoyed and bone runs went well and that the sun is shining for you.

Elaine and I had a lovely time well I hope Elaine did I certainly did and we chatted so much she was late for her 2.30 appointment we didn't leave the hotel till 2.45pm.
Elaine is a lovely lady and had a pressie for me eggs from her chickens.
Hoping we can meet again soon.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon everyone glad to hear dentists went well and the van looks lovely Helena. Hope dog walks were enjoyed and bone runs went well and that the sun is shining for you.

Elaine and I had a lovely time well I hope Elaine did I certainly did and we chatted so much she was late for her 2.30 appointment we didn't leave the hotel till 2.45pm.
Elaine is a lovely lady and had a pressie for me eggs from her chickens.
Hoping we can meet again soon.
YAY so pleased you had a good time, how nice to get to meet up with peeps I am sure you will make it a regular treat!

and as for eggs - YUMMY!! I just had 2 boiled eggs for breakie, my girls are laying like crazy, I need some Dogsey peeps to share them with, I will pop some over to my neighbors later I think
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »