Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 02:57 PM
Lauryn's wants to go a deep plum colour, she thinks
So we've booked the app, so wether she decides on high lights or the full head colour
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Sounds similar to Rosie, if there is a cat or other poor furry creature Rosie is wanting to chase, only think she's a tad lighter than your girls TW
We went for coffee and I think I've had too much coffee and it's made me a touch headachy. I normally only have 1 coffee and tea afterwards. Oh well it will go.
I have days like that with Rosie, Eileen, I end up standing on her paws and stuff thing is I tend to feel guilty lol
Right best get ready for work. Looking forward to 8.30 cos I break up
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 03:37 PM
Good afternoon

Late on parade today

Lovely pictures of the doglets Eileen and Elain.

Sorry your ankle isni better Moyra. Hope you stay germ free when visiting the docs

Only had a quick scan through so sorry if I missed anyone. Been up since five this morning with OH. Sharpe pain down centre of chest eventually got him to go to A&E. They are certain it isn't his heart but obviously something is up so having to wait until 5.00 pm this evening for more blood results and then they will decide from there what to do. Worrying time at the moment. Back off there in a minute to get him homr hopefully.

Take care everyone
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2015, 03:52 PM
Sue, hope everythings OK and nothing too bad and they sort it. Lots of hugs because I'm sure you need some, you'll feel totally drained by now I would imagine. Love to OH and tell him to be poorly at a more reasonable hour in future. Probably indigestion the silly devil
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Sue, Hope your OH will be o.k and that they get to the bottom of his pain
Nippy...hopefully by this point you might have some of your own antibiotics
Lacey, glad the princess is feeling mischevious
Tw, glad you had a nice walk..even if you nearly got took on a squizzer chasing mission Lol
Mandy, i bet Lauryn will look fab!!
Hope Lord Gord is o.k
Made the dogs liver cake today...ewwww they like it though, just got it in the dehydrator so it keeps well and is nice and crunchy for them
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Well.... am going to get my relic but reliable, toshiba laptop up and running, am really loosing the will with this one!!! It's never really worked right and is now refusing to open some programms, including google chrome and now the power bit is packing up!! So maybe be AWOL again for a bit till the toshiba is up and running, but it has never let me down, so hopefully I should be back soon. just hope it holds it's charge to get the rest of my pics off.

have a better day than I am having..... I will be back.... xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Elaine... it isn't an acer you have is it? mine keeps doing weird things and it is only a couple of months old.
forgot to say earlier, well done for seeing that fella off, mums mates partner has had about £15000 took off him for his roof by conartisits, he must be on one of those lists as he paid £5000 for a burglar alarm as it is "monitored" you buy the same alarm in b&q, he got done in that great big wine con thing, the police ended up getting involved and giving him a device to intercept his calls.
Your pup is growing into a beautiful girl and i do love it when their ears go wild Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Hope everything is ok with OH Sue.
Good luck Elaine.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Good luck ELAINE
SUE ohhhh,hope hubby is alright huge (( hugs)) thinking of you both.No point in saying don't worry,course you will Fingers crossed,please let us know how he gets on xx
TW,have a vision of Keshi's face Good job you were on tha ball there methinks
Mum and friend have been and gone,2 widow women and that don't half have fun Always going to something and defo ladies that do lunch,aren't they just right
Time for coffee then I'll decide on tea.Girls aren't home till later,think I'll take Miss Lacey for a stroll
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-02-2015, 07:38 PM
Evening all - Just been catching up!
Sue - Hope your OH is back in the fold by now and fighting fit, such things can be very scary, best wishes for a speedy and successful resolution.
Lacey I'm so pleased that little Lacey is back to her normal self - quite made my day the pic of her looking so sweet and chirpy.
Lovely pic of your new baby Elaine, talk about butter wouldn't melt!
Take care Moyra - have you not thought anymore about the young woman who might be available to help with the occasional longer walk for Amber. If someone could take a bit of the pressure off for you - it might help your ankle to improve. Also stop eating those blerdy tomatoes!!!lol!
Pity I'm not a decent cartoonist for I feel there is potential for a really good one - depicting June and Girls meeting up at Cat & Squirrel corner with farmer, attendant dogs and bouncing balls in attendance. Such mis-adventures are truly a lot funnier if they're happening to someone else. To everyone else (too numerous to mention) my best wishes with your ailments/recovery plans/recalcitrant canines/and problems or solutions to plumbing(both personal and domestic). See you all later bye fer now!
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »