Female 

16-10-2022, 10:02 PM
Thats all that matters
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2022, 10:21 PM
Good evening all
Soooo, dad and I went to Nuneaton to fetch some dog treats...they didn't have them so we grabbed Steve and dad a few bits... plus a jacket from tkmaxx for me and came home. Mum was arsey and I went to the kitchen, come back and she had vanished...asked dad and he said he guessed upstairs. I spoke to Steve and said you remember when mum got her head injury, she was really vile, snappy , nasty but we all made allowances? He said yes.,.I asked how dad was any different??? He has a very potential diagnosis of dementia...if someone calls me stupid with all my faculties....efff off is the answer so I get him snapping . She came back from upstairs and was literally fine, I can't follow this at all! Steve pee's me off and I remember literally to the day...do I forget?? Helllll no!!! At some point he pays! I reckon herself is bipolar or something...I asked should he go? She said up to him .....me, I won't choose sides, my dad did something unforgivable and should I find out it was still going on.... well, I wouldn't want to be him.....or her, my mum was an innocent bystander and I will stick up for her but..... targeting someone's weakness isn't o.k and I won't have that.
Must have affected me as I look like a crack addict with sores all over ( the joys of no immune system and being infected with the herpes virus)
Chris, I spent about an hour last night looking for you and Dave to go nearby....the only place coming up was a church place in the Costa del skeg....I daresay that's who cancelled. If you dave and Rosie fancy a day out in the Midlands,.....I am sure we could work something out, I find it appalling that here, I can literally pick a pharmacy or ... have my GP annoy me!
Kazz, the neighbours seem quiet enough, the odd noise but they have just moved in.....I don't mind the odd bit of DIY on a Sunday anyway provided they start at a decent time. I just dread what the ex owners said about us ......I am sure we are the spawn of Satan and we live on the abyss to hell..... nothing could be farther from the truth!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2022, 11:00 PM
Griff If your neighbours have any sense, they will suss out the situation themselves mind you your neighbours in that house seem to a bit lacking when common sense was handed out. But ever hopeful.

Are you sure you cannot find yourself a place to live and give yourself a break? You are entitled to peace and quiet.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2