register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Girls have been out and had a good run round.Very warm here today, I was melting when I got back from the 2nd walks, I had my big fluffy fleece on,big mistake. Its going to be even warmer next week as well so they say.
I have only gone and knocked the lump on Cariad's side in trying to avoid it when getting her coat organised. Bathed it in salt water when we got back, it does look a lot cleaner, but of course there is a massive hole in her side again when it was closing over the other day, not happy with myself at all, very clumsy of me.
Hoping your blood test goes well, Moyra and you get the appointment you need very quickly
Well done to Mark on the passing of an MOT, not an easy thing nowadays.
Having a sit down with cheese on toast and mug of tea, then got to get some shopping in. Trouble is once I'm sat all nice and comfy its not easy to motivate myself to get up
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-02-2017, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the link griff will take a look.
June how annoying but it was an accident. I am sure it will heal over again.
Don't beat yourself to much it can happen to any one of us.
Saying that though I would be as annoyed and upset as you.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2017, 02:19 PM
Back from the hospital, bit of a dracula but still can't be helped. June don't beat yourself up about poor Cariad she will soon recover again.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2017, 04:42 PM
I looked up my diagnosis of CJD5 and wish I hadn't, think I shall be joining Gordon on the dialysis programme. Going to have to start looking after myself properly.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Afternoon all

Done a bit of gardening and really liking where I am going its sorta a bit of suck it and see gardening I have a plan but it evolves as I go.
June I am sure her side will heal over again quickly, but I would be as upset and annoyed at myself as you seem to be.I imagine its anothe straw on the camels back at the moment for you.
Moyra Although not a good idea you have done it now maybe it will be a little wake up call if you think you should look after yourself better.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2017, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Fingers crossed the van passes the MOT or at least only fails on a headlight which is easily fixed. Enjoy your coffee with Beth if she stays.

Hope you are feeling well at the moment Moyra and good luck for the blood test.

Very misty first thing but the sun is trying to get through. Nothing planned today just wish I could get in the garden

Have a good day and stay safe.
I have been in the garden today and totally enjoyed myself, hope you get out and into yours soon. What are your plans when you do get out there?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Been quite a nice day today, me & Lauryn went and got Joel a present from town, we going to see him Sunday
Took Rosie out when we got back, was quite warm out.
Takeaway just come will be back soon
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Moyra, hope you are OK now after finding it out. Is there anything you can do yourself to make things get better for your kidneys.
Bought a potted camelia whilst I was out, its still a baby one, got beautiful pink buds on it. I love camelias but never got round to buying one.
Cariad seems fine and she loves the AB's, they are the liver tasting ones, and I put the foil in my pocket and Zen was glued to my side trying to get the foil, so must smell good to them
Friend with Kofie loves what I have written, Thank You God.
Its lovely meeting a new baby for the first time,Mandy.Just love them, pity they have to turn into children,bit like puppies LOL
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2