View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2015, 11:24 AM
I think you meant to put 110.9 PENCE not £'s June.
It's not even that price in snobby Surrey! 😀
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2015, 11:54 AM
OMG, senility has set in, quite right, I stand corrected. Not well this morning at all, feeling a bit brighter now, but my brain obviously was in non-function mode
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2015, 01:08 PM
Lynn, i would take a feckin great sledge hammer to that boiler when it came out!!!
TW, script was waiting for me, apparently it was done yesterday......i ordered it tuesday so should have been filled wednesday, they seem to go all useless when colin is off, you are right, it isn't as if i have something minor wrong with me.... to look at me you would never know
eeekkk that petrol price would have been dreadful Lol
Sue, hopefully your parcel will arrive promptly now
Got drs on but i will have to try and get hold of my aunty...for anyone who wants to know, aldi have slow cookers on special today at £13
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2015, 01:28 PM
Afternoon everyone been shopping now got a Dillon to brush and some housework to do. You can't believe how much mess one dog can make.
Feeling a little better now thanks still convinced its those tablets I bought for indigestion. Never felt so ill I was seriously considering ringing Gorden to get him home.

Hope you feel better soon June. sounds like most of us are having a lovely sunny day if a little breezy.
Hope the script is sorted griff. Hammer first to the boiler then something bubbly to toast the old one out and the new one in I think when its done. Waiting on calls now for delivery and fitting. No chasing people today need a rest from it for the day.
June I think LG is rubbing off on me and having to spend money maybe that's what made me so ill last night.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Deffo something fizzy to celebrate ...can lend you a big sledgehammer Lol
can't get hold of my aunty.....will have to wait until next week now..i know she is back safe from holiday so that is fine
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Nowt wrong wi' bein' careful, Lynn. When Griff says something fizzy she must mean Vimto! lol !
"Brain obviously in non function mode!" June - I thought it was a prerequisite of Dogsey membership! Now you know how I feel!
Griff - You really are the girl for a good night out - all the vimto one can drink and you bring your own sledgehammer! lol !
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Hi
All your positive vibes,prayers and finger crossing have paid off,Thankyou all so much
MRI and CT results were fine Mum will have her surgery in 6 weeks,will take out all her bits and decide if she's needs any further treatment then.All feeling seriously relieved,news couldn't be better Had such a laugh with her today,the woman is a lunatic!! Am so happymini:
Promised to take Leah to McDonalds,will,pop in later and have a catch up....see ya in a bit
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2015, 03:02 PM
Turned into a beautiful afternoon, and as per usual I'm sat in the car stopping and starting, caught up in school traffic when I should be sat in the garden. Home now, 3 bales of shavings at the back gate, now I've got to get them in and in their loft Feeling better than I was, serves me right saying how much better I felt yesterday!! £25 of petrol with double nectar points and 3% cash back,how much excitement is there in one day Lynn, sell the boiler for scrap and have a meal out on the proceeds
Cross posted with you Eileen, you snuck in. So so so relieved your mum is going to be sorted out and things not as gloomy as first thought
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2015, 03:11 PM
I know TW,she keeps saying how lucky she is really.Reckon my dad is watching over her Onwards and upwards eh?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2015, 03:12 PM
So happy for you all, with the twins coming and all, you needed good news
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »