Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Yes Moyra, get the fire on and keep yourself warm,that ankle sounds so painful
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2015, 11:17 AM
Get the layers on MOYRA,take care of yourself xx
Made an appointment for OH,far better system now you don't have to sit and wait for hours So that will sort that Maybe go a bit earlier and have lunch somewhere.
Sarah has headed off for the weekend with BF,think I'll pop in and fumigate her room I may never be seen again!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2015, 11:41 AM
Just made a lemon meringue pie. Dunno what I did but the meringue is as flat as a dab
Never mind I bet it gets eaten
The sun is out now and we are thinking of maybe getting out somewhere this afternoon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2015, 11:59 AM
I will say afternoon everyone as by the time this post is posted it will be.
glad ankles are feeling better sorry tooth's are hurting. Hope chests are on the mend and that all poorlies are feeling better and on the mend.

Good news for today is Gill's heating started miraculously working last night might of been an air block and they have heating all through the house today.
We are waiting on the engineer he said this afternoon but might change his mind as its snowing and our boiler is situated outside. Gorden started on the pipes its time now and hoping we can well rather he can unblock them so we can get the use of the loo back and not have to find loads more money we do not have to get someone in. Smelly candle burning in the hall and incense sticks.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Hope the engineer turns up Lynn and Gorden is able to unblock the pipes. Just walked Amber it is cold out there. Steve has gone to a Carp Show in Brentwood. Expect he will come back with some new fangled bait.

PS meant to say so glad Gill's heating is working ok.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Glad Gill is now warm and toasty and am still here with everything crossed that you too are soon warm and toasty, Lynn, plus that you can also use the loo at some point today. Girls been out, Mabs and Keshi on the river, OMG it was bluddy cold on there, I had a thermal vest on, the works, girls were not in the least bothered and running in and out of the water like it was a summers day. Then Cariad and Lona had a walk on the football field and a play before the teams commenced hositilities. Nice and dry here, so much easier to tidy up and clean up. Got a load of logs in the car to go in the wood bins outside, but at the moment am sat thawing out after my outings with the girls. Sun is out though, and blue sky. Have got jobs to do this afternoon, no need to go for pet mince till Monday, bought a frozen All Day Breakfast when I was in Iceland getting milk, bananas and ice cream yesterday, so that is in the oven, and I'll report on how it was later on, looks nice enough on the packet, could be horrid. Their Liver and Onions dinner is nice though, got another one of them waiting for me in the freezer, lamb tails are simmering on the hob, another day before I can move the bones and add veg.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2015, 02:04 PM
It certainly is cold out there but at least it is dry! Glad you managed to get out with the girls June. They must be mad going in the freezing water.

I really must make an appointment to go to a hairdresser. I cannot remember how long ago it was since I have had a hair cut. Might phone one of Steve's old girlfriends who is a hairdresser she was the last one to cut my hair and that is some considerable time ago. Wonder if she would be prepared to come out to me. I might phone her and see what she says.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2015, 02:04 PM
As usual nothing easy here. No luck shifting it with the flexible drain rod contraption so now looks like Gorden has got to disconnect the pipework in the loft at the join and hope he can shift it from either end that way. I knew this was would not be an easy job.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2015, 02:07 PM
LOL Moyra, mine is long so just use the kitchen scissors when it gets in my eyes or the ends get bitty. Lynn, I was really hoping that it WAS going to be simple once the right stuff was used. Any news from the boiler man. Wonder how Griff went on at the hospital.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-01-2015, 02:13 PM
No boiler man yet.
Hope griff got on ok.
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »